Chapter 10

My bridal shower? Who exactly was Gavin with? So many questions raced through my mind but before I had a chance to think of them Caroline pulled me to the table of food and handed me a glass of cider, she knew I preferred the fruitier drinks.

"So what are we doing?" I asked no one told me anything. I had a few more drinks and I don't remember much of what happened after that.

The next day

I woke up in my room, with a splitting headache. I rubbed my eyes before getting up to get painkillers. After I took the painkillers I went back to my room and noticed all the teddies, flowers, crockery sets and more.

I looked on my phone to see what happened yesterday. I looked at the photos of me and my friends, family members and soon to be family members. In every picture we had a grin plastered across our faces and glass of wine and other alcoholic drinks in our hands.

I found a video of us all dancing and stuffing our faces with food when I noticed something off. Before I questioned it anymore, I got up. Alex I need you to get Elizabeth and meet me outside the pack house and off to the right a bit. Now! I hurriedly sent along the mind link.

I was still wearing last nights clothes, so I smoothed out a few wrinkles, threw my hair up into a bun and grabbed a pair of shoes before flying out of the room.

I ran into Hudson while I was running down the stairs. "Louise where you goin in such a rush?" He asked "better not to be seeing Gavin cause he's really hungover" he said with a laugh. I kept trying to push past, which was slightly childish and un-alpha like but I didn't care. "No no I just really need to get going meeting up with Alex" I kept looking over his shoulder hoping he would let me past eventually.

He still wouldn't let me past, he stood with his arms out blocking me from running past but he stood with his legs wider than shoulder width apart, which if I was feeling childish enough could crawl through. Which is what I did. Kinda embarrassing for me, an alpha, to be crawling under people's legs or even just be on the floor but I was in such a rush to get past I didn't care.

By the time I got out to where I was meeting the other two, they were already there. "Sorry ran into Hudson who wouldn't let me past. He was being soooo childish" I said while holding back a laugh. "Why did you want to see us Alp- Louise?" Elizabeth quickly remembered and stopped herself from calling me by my title.

"Ok so I don't remember anything from last night but I found this video and — just watch" and I handed them my phone. They stopped the video just after the point where you could could see me disappear and reappear on the screen before the camera glitches and then works normally.

"That camera never glitches, it's an unedited video and I disappear then reappear in the same spot with the camera not moving. Elizabeth, your a witch what is your reason behind it?" I didn't know how to act or think. Was I part witch or did being an Alpha Moon give me powers upon finding my mate? I had so many question but no way of answering them.

"It could be possible that you are a descendant of a powerful witch. There's a legend, per say, in my coven." Elizabeth began, "well what's the legend?" I impatiently interrupted.

"100 years ago a powerful witch from the Victorian coven was some how mated to an alpha, whose pack is unknown. The witch went through with the mating ritual and was accepted into the pack and eventually she became with child. She hid powers in the bloodline of her eldest child and that each of her eldest child's descendants held the power but were unable to use it unless they showed that they were worthy."

Worthy? What is this Thor and mjölnir? "Worthy? What do you mean by worthy?" Alex questioned reading my thoughts. "To be worthy they must do something that is right even if it goes against everything even against personal beliefs and even if people hate them for it. So if your are the descendant, then you allowing the rogues to stay in the pack, even though anyone else would have turned them away, may have been enough for your powers to come through"

I can't believe it. "The witch in the legend what was her name?" I needed to know to see if it was possible for me to be a descendant. "Abigail Thornway." I was taken back in shock, my hand raised to my mouth. I knew exactly who she was.

I knew she wasn't from this pack but I never would have thought that she belonged to a coven. "Taurus pack. She was mated to Alpha Charles of the Taurus pack and their eldest child wasn't alpha but was mated to the Alpha of the Aquarius pack and their son was the previous alpha of this pack."

Talking about my family history brought tears to my eyes, I quickly snatched my phone from the hands and ran back into the pack house. I opened the doors and saw that the main entrance hall was full of people. I wiped away any tears that had formed and walked confidently but quickly through the hall and up the stairs.

When I got to the 4th floor Gavin stood about to knock. "Gavin? Wha-what are you doing here?" I quickly asked and again wiping away tears that had started to form. "Hudson said you were in a rush earlier and I was curious why and have you been crying?" I nodded my head and opened the door and lead him inside and to the sofa in the middle of the room.

"I had to go see Alex and Elizabeth and show them this" and I handed him my phone with the video playing, "and we think I may have magic due to an ancestor called Abigail Thornway who was a witch mated to a wolf and -" he cut me off before I could say anything else.

He placed my phone on the coffee table and pulled me close. I rested me head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped itself around me. "I understand. You started talking about your family and I get how you feel."

"Is that all you wanted?" He shook his head, "no, I also want to see you" I couldn't help but let a smile creep its way into my face.

I suddenly saw Gavin panicking, "Louise? Where did you go Louise?" At first I was confused then I realised I wasn't sitting beside him, I was standing opposite him. I began waving frantically in his face "I'm here Gavin. Can't you see me" I could tell from his unchanged expression that he couldn't.

I ran towards the door and went to open it but my hand went straight through the door. Out of shock I quickly pulled my hand back and inspected it. I saw no damage done to it so I proceeded to walk through the door. I need to find Elizabeth.

I concentrated hard on her and within a matter of moments I stood behind her. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. When she turned around I was surprised. "You can see me? Like actually see me?" She nodded and just like that I felt myself being lifted off the ground before falling down in panic.

— — —

Cast
Elizabeth - Ariana Greenblatt
Alex - Scarlett Johansson
Louise - Selena Gomez
Hudson - Chris Pine
Gavin - Sebastian Stan