Chapter 25

After we teleported into my bedroom, I listened and waited for everyone to leave. "I want to do it tonight. Now even!" Before he said anything he walked over to me, grabbed my face and kissed me. When he pulled back, he tilted his head to the side "Alphas first"

Usually it was the male that marked first as a sign of dominance and that he held the power and causing higher ranking females to pass their rank onto their mates. "Come on Lou, you clearly hold the power in the bond. I knew we were mates before you did but I felt the pull more when you discovered, when you discovered our bond I didn't know what to do but I've know since I received the gamma rank. So will you mark me first?" I was surprised at how long he had known for, how was it even possible for him to have know for so long? How did he not go insane?

Before I could do anything or ask any questions, it suddenly felt as if time itself had stopped. Gavin stood in front of me completely unmoving with no noise, not even from breathing or his heartbeat. I turned around and immediately saw the glowing goddess standing before me.

"He's an intelligent man; you two were made for each other but not by me. You two were created by a different goddess. I pair two living wolves together but you were paired before you were even born. You're the kind caring witch Alpha and he's the strong intelligent and creative gamma; you two are destined for greatness. Now go mark your mate!" I turned around and suddenly she disappeared and time started.

"So why did time stop but not you?" How on earth did he know time had stopped? When she said he was intelligent I didn't realise he was smart enough to know when time stopped. "Wha-what you mean?" He looked at me as if to say 'seriously'.

"Time stopped but you didn't, why?" He asked again. I didn't know how to respond. "Dunno can't tell you." I just contradicted myself, why am I such an idiot? He walked over to me, stood where I was standing and then proceeded to do exactly what I did when time stopped minus the conversation; "you walked over here.....and then you had a.....conversation with....." he was stumped he couldn't think of who it was and I thought she might in the clear until he said "who can stop time itself? Who has that power? I couldn't figure out who that was. I remembered stories of wolves having encounters with this person and time stopping for everyone but the wolf. You were talking to the moon goddess, but why? Why did she talk to you? It's not the first time though is it?"

It only took him a few minutes to figure this out. He was smarter than I even realised, "how on earth did you even figure that out? Like how did you know time stopped?" He walked over to me and placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear "you. You're how I knew." He stood up straight and walked in front of me and laughed at my confused expression, "your link was open. Nothing was being sent through but I could feel you thinking and talking and even though time was stopped it felt as if I was frozen only able to see you standing in that one position and for know about the conversation I can see two pairs of feet slightly indented on the carpet."

I took a deep breath before replying, "yes I was talking to the moon goddess; no it's not my first time talking to her and as for why. We talked about us." He didn't look surprised at any of what I had said which surprised me. "She told me 'You're an intelligent man; we were made for each other but not by her. We were created by a different goddess. She pairs two living wolves together but we were paired before you were even born. I'm the kind caring witch Alpha and you're the strong intelligent and creative gamma; we are destined for greatness'"

Now that he was surprised by; I would be too being told I was complimented by the moon goddess if hadn't of talked to her before. "That explains it. Our bond is different than other mate bonds and not because of our rank. That explains why I've known for so long and..." I stopped from saying anymore, there was something we need to do.

"Gav, can we talk about this later. We may have been created by someone different but the moon goddess is increasing the pull on our bond. Please we need to start now." I pleaded and he nodded before again turning his head to the side exposing his neck; I extended my canines and planted a kiss where I was going to mark.

"Ready?" He nodded and I bit down above his collar bone. I bit down for only a few seconds before retracting my canines and licking the mark clean. I stood back and grinned at the mark that I put on my mate. "Your turn" I nodded and he did the exact same thing I did.

Once he lifted head, I immediately pulled him in for a kiss, which apparently make us both and the bond stronger and better. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he slowly lowered his hands until they were me ass. He gave it a couple of squeezes before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and did a small giggle.

He ended the kiss just before he threw me into the bed, I laughed shortly before biting my lower lip. I lay on the bed and watched as he slowly pulled his shirt over his head; he threw his shirt across the room and climbed onto the bed and lay beside me. I rolled onto my side and stared into his eyes, "hi" I said in a cute little voice. He pulled me closer to him and in doing so I started kissing him again.

I pushed him onto his back and sat on top of him. I sat up right and looked into his eyes as I noticed the new specs of purple floating in his irises. "Mine" I said as I touched his nose with my finger. He laughed, nodded and began to take my top off as I started to under his belt. "Let's finish this." I smiled ready to finally do this. We had waited far too long for it.

We were finally doing it.

————————————————————————————————————
Autor's note

It took me longer to write this chapter as this is my second attempt at it. I first tried to write in them mating but I thought it was way to cringy so I deleted it and rewrote it. I also haven't written as much lately as I write in my free time and lately I've had a lot of homework and mock revision, so thank you for being patient.