Chapter 16

I stood up and looked again at my brother, "you never cared about me. Not one of you had your link open. You could have had it open." I stormed out of the room past my family.

When I walked past them all Nick then started to follow me and started repeating my name over and over until I stopped and turned around. "Your just like the rest of the family. Don't act like you care. I know you don't." I turned back around and continued walking away.

Honestly I was hurt that my family hid and lie to me for 10 years and lead me to believe they were dead. I'm now in a similar mind set as I was 10 years ago.

During that attack I was terrified and felt useless, then when I shifted I was scared and confused. When I found out my family "died" I was angry at them, my family and I was scared, I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to be alpha, I wanted to hide away.

Now I feel scared of what will happen next, it's all unknown, confused as to why they chose to lie and make me think they were dead. I was angry at them for what they did and I don't want to be alpha, I want to hide away, I want my family to feel what I felt.

I stormed off to my room in the pack house before picking up my phone and calling Gavin, Hudson, Alex and Elizabeth. "Get to my room NOW!" I commanded them and before they could reply I hung up.

Meanwhile Robbie's POV
I sat beside Louise in the hospital room on the bed, she didn't look at me she just stared teary eyed at the wall. I put my arm around her and rested my hand on her shoulder and slowly started rocking her like we used to do to her when she was younger.

When I reminded her of this she became very tense so I stopped rocking her. "We were worried about you" I told her in a gentle tone. She then suddenly turned her head to face me and her expression became cold.

"If you really cared about me you wouldn't have let me believe you were dead!" She spat loudly slightly furiously. I didn't know what to say. It was because we cared about her that we did what we did.

She stood up and looked again at me, "you never cared about me. Not one of you had your link open. You could have had it open." She stormed out of the room past our family. I got up and followed her but she was walking at a much faster pace.

By the time I got out of the room I saw Nick get up and start calling after her. I stopped in my tracks when I saw how coldly she spoke to Nick. When she left I ran to comfort my triplet. He was the one who was always there for us and made sure Lou never felt left out and knew exactly what was going on. He cared for her the most and hated what we did.

By the time I got to him he was slumped down next to the wall. His face showed how he didn't know what to do. He was always the closest one of us to Lou.

"Nick?" I slowly approached him and went down onto my knees, "she told me I was 'just like the rest of the family.' And 'Don't act like you care'. She said she knows I don't. What did you do?" His eyes were filling up with tears and pain filled his voice. He looked up to me and bit his lip to stop sobs coming out.

"I told her we were worried about her and she then started saying how we didn't care about her because of what we did." I started off looking at Nick before slowly turning my head to speak to everyone in the family, "she hates us and I think she wants us to feel how she did over the past 10 years."

"This is all my fault" we all looked at dad when he said this, "it was my idea to make her think we were dead. I thought it would make her stronger and honestly I thought that we were going to die as rogue prisoners." You could how ashamed he was as it filled his voice.

I stood up and left my family behind, and as I was walking a way I heard Nick ask "where are you Robbie?"

I stopped and turned my head, so my chin was above my left shoulder, "to find our sister" and then I took off running out of the hospital.

When I got to the pack house I stood outside the main entrance. I closed my eyes and visualised the mind link room. I ran round searching for either Alex's, Gavin's or Hudson's door. After searching for a while I found Alex's door and opened it. I opened my eyes and continued to enter the pack house.

Alex where's Louise? I know you'll know, she trusts you. I waited for a response and got none but as I waited I saw Gavin and Hudson walk up the stairs talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying, they were speaking in such a low whisper. I decided to follow them up them up the stairs.

They stopped and knocked on Louise's door before entering, I quickly ran up to the door and quietly went into the room. I watched them go up stairs to Louise's bedroom and slowly open the door. I watched them from behind the sofa in the living room as do I wouldn't be seen. Once they had entered the room, I made my way up to her room and opened the door.

I couldn't believe what I saw in-front of me.

————————————————————————————————————

What did Robbie see?

Cast
Louise - Selena Gomez
Damien (dad) -50 Ben affleck
Beth (mum) -50 jennifer Garner
Rebecca -30 Claire holt
Claire -28 Venessa marano
Zack -27 ryker Lynch
Peter -27 Joesph Morgan
Rose -26 Laura marano
Michelle -24 olivia Holt
Nick -22 nick jonas
Emmet -22 Leo Howard
Robbie -22 Ross Lynch