Chapter 17

Louise's POV
Gavin and Hudson were the last to arrive. I opened up the link to them. Now the 5 of us, Elizabeth Alex Gavin Hudson and me, stood in a circle and only the whites of our eyes were shown.

We spoke through the link so no one would know what we were planning. I wanted my family to feel the pain of loss.

(Louise) Finally, you guys made it. As I told Alex and Elizabeth, you guys are going to help me make my family feel what I felt.

(Gavin) How are we going to do that? I mean it's not like you can just die.

(Elizabeth) She's going to cut off her link completely as to make it seem as if she is dead and I'm going to do an illusion on her so that anyone who finds her sees her dead.

(Hudson) Louise this is madness. You can't do this. Your an alpha you can't be seen faking your own death just to make you family feel bad for what they did. YOUR NOT A CHILD.

(Louise) I don't care. See my family again has made me become the same little girl who lost her family. As of right now I might as well be an 8 year old.

Gavin broke the link and walked over to me, "you can't do this" then I broke out of the link to respond. "Yes I can." I went back into the link only to hear Hudson question:

Who's going to take charge if you go through with this mad man idea?

(Louise) You are Hudson. After all you're the beta, next in command. We are doing this right now. Everyone leave except for Elizabeth. You create and illusion of you leaving, then we'll put the plan into action in a few minutes.

Everyone snapped out of the link "bye Louise" everyone said at near enough the same time. First Gavin walked out then Hudson Alex and the Elizabeth illusion.

I walked over to the door to shut it. Before I closed the door I looked around outside my room to make sure no one was lurking around outside.

Once I saw that no one was there I locked the door and walked over to Elizabeth. "How do you want the illusion to appear? How will you have 'died'?" She asked.

I honestly had no clue. Shot? Maybe not. Stabbed? Not believable enough. Burned to death by silver? That is believable. I love silver coloured item. What about poisoning? No, I can heal from poisons.

"Death by silver I think. It's the most believable." She nodded before conjuring up an illusion of my dead body with a thick silver chain wrapped around my neck with burn marks underneath. The hands lay by its neck with silver burns on the fingers.

I bent down and touched my illusions wrist and I felt it's cold dead skin, "brilliant", I then touched the silver chain before quickly removing my hand and hissing as I got burned by the silver. "Perfect!"

The fact that I could touch it made it so much more believable which was very important. "Ok so now only make it appear when people come across it, ok? I don't want to wear you out." She nodded her head in agreement.

Gavin, Hudson and Alex we are starting the plan. I said in the link before I ran through my mental door and watched it get blocked off from the inside. I took a deep sigh before dragging Elizabeth to the closet to hide. It would make sure no one would see us.

We waited and waited for someone to come banging on the door. We waited for what felt like hours but was probable only 10 or so minutes. Elizabeth put up the illusion and I held her hand as a way to temporarily join our magic.

The person at the door first knocked, then they tried to open the door, before finally ramming them-self against the door. They repeated this until I heard the door splinter and break under the force. I heard them walk over to the illusion before falling onto their knees and crying.

After a while a heard 11 more sets of footsteps come running into the room before falling onto their knees and crying. All except one of the twelve did this. The twelfth, I heard walk over and go down on their knees. After a few short moments I heard them sadly declare, "she's dead."

Gavin.

He was one of the 12 that first came running. Even though he knew about the plan, I knew that every tear that fell from his eyes were from genuine sadness. We kept the illusion up until the 11 farthest from the illusion left and closed the door. I opened the closet door slightly just to make sure that Gavin was standing alone.

When we saw that he was we dropper the illusion and walked over to him. "I love you and all but you were cruel.... that was cruel" His expression turned cold as he turned and walked away.

"Gavin please understand that I'm no longer an 18 year old with an 18 year old mind. I might has we'll have went back in time" I explained as I reached forth and grabbed his wrist, "please understand I can't control it!" I finished in a plea.

He shook my hand off and continued walking before stopping at the door, "I understand you have no control over how you feel but you do control what you do." He spoke coldly but I knew it he was hurt because of what I did.

I always thought that if I saw my family again, I would be so happy and I would run up to them and hug them and welcome them but now I have a voice in my head telling me to do all this. I don't want to but the voice has convinced me to do it anyway.

I stood in the room alone as Elizabeth left when Gavin did. What would I do now? I felt more alone than I had ever felt before, I could no longer feel Katie's presence.

The voice continued to try and convince me to betray my pack. I could never do it but this voice fought so hard to make me do it. I didn't realise that I had been fighting against this voice until it finally gave up and left, probably to try and come up with a new plan.

————————————————————————————————————
Sorry this is a bit late I've been busy
Cast
Louise - Selena Gomez
Gavin - Sebastian Stan
Hudson - Chris Pine
Elizabeth - Ariana Greenblatt
Alex - Scarlett Johansson
Damien (dad) -50 Ben affleck
Beth (mum) -50 jennifer Garner
Rebecca -30 Claire holt
Claire -28 Venessa marano
Zack -27 ryker Lynch
Peter -27 Joesph Morgan
Rose -26 Laura marano
Michelle -24 olivia Holt
Nick -22 nick jonas
Emmet -22 Leo Howard
Robbie -22 Ross Lynch