Chapter 14

3rd person's POV

Nick carefully carried his sisters limp body through the pack house ignoring all the looks of surprise as well as death stares him and his family received.

Unknowing to Louise's family, friends and her mate, Louise slipped further and further into the darkness that surrounded her. The feeling of fear she once felt was now replaced with hope. Hope that she would either die or awake soon.

All though she was surrounded with darkness she heard voices of different people, people who suffered, died or was injured by her, her wolf or by her word. All the voices were of people that she was responsible for their suffering or the people she felt guilty for.

She heard the voices of Elizabeth, James from the chagrin pack, her family, Gavin, the rogues that were killed when trying to kill her and more. The deeper into the darkness she went the worse the voices became and they were soon mixed with all her self doubts and insecurities. She was in her own personally hell.

When everyone finally arrived at the hospital Alex was ready with Elizabeth by her side. "I know exactly what's happened, if I don't do something risky to me now she'll d-" Damien interrupted her, "who are and what can you do?" Elizabeth sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm Elizabeth and probably the only person that can save your Alpha. She's used to much magic in one go and if she doesn't get magic to replace it she'll die"

"Do something! Help my sister!" Nick cried, Louise and him were the closet to each other in the entire family, no one was closer to anyone than Nock and Louise. Elizabeth was extremely confused because she knew Louise's family was dead.

Elizabeth's POV
I decided not to question this man who claimed Louise was his sister all I concentrated on, the only thing I need to, was Louise. "No one touch her if you do, there's no telling what this could do to you." Everyone in the room stepped away from Louise before Alex ushered everyone out of the room where I assumed they'd all go wait in the waiting room.

I took a deep breath and stood on a stool that Alex had provided me with so I'd be at height about Louise. I placed my right hand on her chest above her heart and my left hand I placed on her abdomen, where her belly button is. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before chanting "ego tibi dabo potestatem a me" I repeated it over and over again but instead of getting louder I got quieter and quieter until I couldn't be heard by even wolf hearing.

I was able to do the spell for five minutes before I was pushing my limit. I didn't want to end up like Louise. I stopped chanting and stood with my hands in the same place for a moment before slowly lifting my left hand and then my right, as I did so I saw a yellow line of magic (which looks like a small thin lightening bolt) going from my hands to Louise.

I shut my hands into a fist to stop her taking anymore magic. I felt weak after doing that spell but at least I'm not in Louise's state.

I walked out of the hospital room and went in search of Hudson Gavin Alex and that large group of people that brought Louise in. "I did the spell, it worked she took the magic and now all you have to do is wait. Now who are you guys? You aren't her family. Cause her family's dead so who are you?"

The oldest man who must have been in his 50s came forward and extended his hand to me, I shook his hand before he said "thank you for saving my little girl. Now, I'm the previous alpha, alpha Damien and this is my Luna Luna Beth and our children." With each name he pointed to a person he first pointed to Beth before pointing to the other nine people that stood before me.

Nick, the man who carried her in walked up to me and pulled me into a big bear hug and squeezed me so tight I could barely breath. When he broke away from the hug he apologised, "sorry it's just I'm hugger and I'm very close to my sister. I can't thank you enough for helping her. Sorry if I hurt you, mum was a warrior and dad alpha so I'm genetically stronger." He kept shrugging apologetically which was kinda cute.

"It's it's ok. I don't understand your dead." This time the oldest daughter Rebecca laughed loudly. "No we were kidnapped by rogues as part of a plan to make sure that the prophecy was fulfilled by Louise so she had to think we were dead so she would work harder." She said it in a very 'as a matter of fact' tone.

I saw Gavin sitting behind the large group being comforted by Hudson but the split second that I wasn't looking at him he took a sharp inhale and stood up and casually walked into Louise's room.

Louise's POV
After ages of feeling nothing, hearing the voices of the people I felt guilty for injuring or killing or other and seeing nothing, I felt something enter my body through my abdomen and my chest. It felt like electricity flowing through me.

I felt alive and I started moving out of the darkness. I felt the familiar feel of a hospital bed and two hand rested on my torso. When the hands lifted I felt something pulling me to them before it suddenly stopped. I heard the person leave. They walked quickly and with a slight spring in their step. It was that witch girl, I think.

I knew who she was just not her name. I lay unconscious left alone with my thoughts, trying to figure out what her name was. I was too busy thinking I didn't hear someone enter the room.

My eyes snapped open and I bolted upright. "Elizabeth! That's her name!" I exclaimed startling the person in the room. "Louise your awake." I smelt the captivating smell of my mate, "Gavin" I said in quite a lovey covey voice.

I heard the heavy footsteps of eleven wolves with warrior builds as well as two more lighter footsteps. They all barged through the door at the same time startling me so much I accidentally made myself invisible. "Seriously! She just woke up. What do you expect!" Alex walked towards me after getting annoyed at my family.

I was now sitting with my legs hanging off the bed, not that they could see, and Alex placed her hand on the bottom of the bed and felt around before sitting beside me.

Her eyes clouded over before I heard her in the link. I am sitting beside you right? And I am facing you? I let out a laugh that no one heard Yes and yes. I'm scared Alex. She turned to face everyone else, "everyone except for Gavin and Elizabeth leave." She commanded.

My family started talking over each other creating a lot of annoyed and annoying indistinct chatter. Nick was the first one to leave along side Hudson. "LEAVE!" Gavin rudely shouted at my family causing them to all shut up. I began getting agitated. I tensed up, brought my elbows tightly into my sides and my fisted hands were tightly crossed against my stomach.

I saw a little flame form beside the bed and I watched as it danced across the room getting bigger and fiercer. Alex Gavin help I don't know what's happening. I made that fire and I don't know how the mind link I made sure no only sent my words but the worry and fear that filled me.

"Get out now she can't control her magic." Elizabeth ushered my family out of the room before raising a hand over the fire. She pulled the fire into her hand and as it came close to her hand it changed and looked like a tiny red lightening bolt.

I noticed something strange. It wasn't visible, it wasn't in the room but in my mind. When I mind link I'm stood in a room with hundreds and hundreds of doors and each door has a name. Currently all the doors are closed except for the two that Dr. Alex and Gamma Gavin written on them. What was strange was behind me a new door appeared. On that door it didn't have a name all it said was 'coven'

I walked towards the coven door and put my hand on the handle, turned the handle and opened it. I was quickly pulled inside and saw thousands of more names. Names of people I didn't know. To my right however I saw a familiar name so I went towards that door and walked through it.

------------------------------------

Cast
Louise - Selena Gomez
Damien - Ben Affleck
Beth - Jennifer Garner
Rebecca - Claire Holt
Claire - Venessa Marano
Zack - Ryker Lynch
Peter - Joesph Morgan
Rose - Laura Marano
Michelle - Olivia Holt
Nick - Nick Jonas
Emmet - Leo Howard
Robbie - Ross Lynch
Alex - Scarlett Johansson
Gavin - Sebastian Stan
Hudson - Chris Pine
Elizabeth - Ariana Greenblatt