Chapter 12

3rd person's POV

Louise couldn't believe who she saw standing in front her. A group of people she hasn't seen or heard from in 10 years. After Louise fainted a man and woman walked over to her. The woman got down beside her and held her hand.

"Look Damien. Look at our little girl." She looked down at Louise's left hand and saw a familiar ring, "She's found her mate. Look oh my goddess we've missed so much" she let go of her hand and the man Damien pulled her away as his wife was crying. "I know Beth. I know."

Behind Damien and Beth stood a group of nine whose ages ranged from 30 down to 22. "Mum dad I know this is lovely and all but she's coming round" one of the youngest of the group, a man aged 22 who stood beside two of his brothers who are of the same age.

Louise's POV
I was only out for a short period of time and as I was coming round a heard someone say "mum dad I know this is lovely and all but she's coming round"

I recognised the voice but it sounded different than I remember but then again I last heard a voice similar to that was ten years ago. I bolted up right and sat with my back against the door. I moved so quickly that I started feeling light headed again. I put my hand to the back of my head and winced slightly in pain. I brought my hand down and noticed a crimson liquid was on my hand.

"She's hurt Damien. Are you ok?" I heard someone say worriedly. Her voice made me panic more and tears were brought to my eyes. That woman sounded like my mother which is impossible.

I closed my eyes and put my hand back to where it was bleeding on my head and thought about healing it. "Cure mi cabeza, por favor sane mi cabeza" I whispered quietly. I repeated it until I could no longer feel my head bleed. I stood up and raised my hand up in front of me to face the eleven people in front of me.

They all looked familiar I just didn't really know how. "Who are you? And what are you doing here? I am Alpha Moon Louise of the Aquarius pack you must answer me for you are in my pack." I used my best alpha voice but since I don't use it often it isn't very good but I made sure that I sounded confident and slightly threatening.

They all looked to the oldest man who looked in his 50s. "Answer me! I am the alpha of this pack, daughter of Alpha Damien and Luna Elizabeth and descendant of the powerful witch Abigail Thornway from the Victorian coven and I'm not afraid to use magic to get answers."

They all looked so proud of me, the looked at me the way parents look proudly and their child. No one said anything for a moment before the oldest man said anything. "I am alpha Dam- the old Alpha Damien and this is-" before he could say anymore I threw a ball of fire to my left. I don't know but I did.

"Do not lie to me. My father died 10 years ago during the rogue attack August '08. Tell me who are you!" I couldn't believe that this man had the nerve to claim to be my father.

"Louise listen to him he's telling the truth. We never died. We were lucky. We got taken by the rogues and tortured. They were really bad at torturing us though. We got out a couple weeks ago when they went some pack to try and take over the alpha by putting-"

I only knew one person who find a way to make torture seem not bad I mean he laughed when he said how bad at torturing them they were. "By putting her in a coma and try and kill her defenceless body but couldn't because her gamma and her mate killed everyone who dared come near." I finished his sentence but hopefully making it obvious that I was the alpha.

He looked at me in shock. He couldn't have been more than 22 or 23 or there a-bouts. "How do you know that Louise?" He questioned but I think he knew the answer already. "I was the alpha my gamma and mate is Gavin, my father's gamma's son, ok-" I took a deep breath in before I said his name, "ok Nick?"

A smile broke across his face as he ran over to me and hugged me. Yep most defiantly Nick. I leaned into the hug and started crying. I can't believe my family is alive and after 10 years of being alone I finally have my family back.

"Wait your mate is Johnathon Richardson's son? That guy was a wee shite" I heard Nick say over my shoulder before both of us laughing. Be let me go after a hug that lasted forever. I nodded before then shaking my head. "Nick he isn't 10 anymore but he still the strange wee boy who still has a strange fascination with death and war and stuff like that."

I still couldn't believe that my family that I thought had been dead was actually alive. "If your alive does that mean Gavin and Hudson's parents are too?" I got excited at the question. I really hoped they were so our three families could be whole again. I looked over to my dad who shook his head, "unfortunately no. They were taken with us but they were killed during torture."

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how I was going to let Gavin and the pack know that their previous Alpha and his family was still alive. "But I see you've discovered legend and the prophecy about the magic." Prophecy what prophecy Elizabeth only told me the legend.

"Only the legend. What's the prophecy?  Dad? Elizabeth mustn't have know the prophecy." At first he looked confused obviously about who Elizabeth was but then signalled for me to come over to him.

"The prophecy is
A wolf born to warrior and ruler gets left alone. The young wolf will do what has never been done and will go against everything and always try to do what's right. With help from witch, mate and doctor they will rule and find their true self and join wolf and witch together. And now I'm just curious about what you've done that's never been done before and what you did that went against everything." My dad told me.

————————————————————————————————————
Her family's alive! Plot twist

Cast (I'm only doing it for the names mentioned)

Louise - Selena Gomez
Damien - Ben Affleck
Beth - Jennifer Garner
Nick - Nick Jonas