chapter 6

Authors note- this chapter does have violence in it the worst is in the 4th and 5th paragraph when there are details of how the rogue alpha is killed (sorry spoiler)

Gavin's POV

We made it to armoury in no time and grabbed gun, wolfsbane bullets, silver handcuffs, silver daggers and knives coated in wolfsbane and quickly put on protective gear. We quickly ran and joined in defending our pack, the pack house and the hospital.

I defended the hospital because my mate is in there and I know that other people's mates are in there. A few rogues came towards me and I easily fought them off with my wolfsbane coated silver weapons which burned their skin and caused them imense pain. They never once went to retreat so I killed every rogue that came my way.

The hospital was getting the most rogues so eventually I had to get help General, I need more men over by the hospital, the rogue alpha is sending them towards the Alpha, I hated asking or talking to the general but I need to as a large group of rogues made their way towards me. Ok, no problem Gamma...Gavin. I think he hates the fact that I'm Gamma and I'm getting distracted. Soon I'm surronded by both rogues and and our men, in human and wolf form.

For ages no one moved then a fimiluar face walked towards me, the rogue alpha. "We offered you safety for something that isn't happening and what do you do? You try and KILL OUR ALPHA" I was furious and quickly stabbed his side with a knife and punched him in the face. "We want a pack and your alpha was stupid enough to help us." I punched in the face again with the knife in my hand and made sure the blade touched his face. "She wasn't stupid, she is a kind and caring Alpha who hates to see others suffer or in danger, that's why she helped you."

This time I didn't go to injure the rogue alpha I went for the kill. I drew my daggers and plunged them deep into his heart and removed them so agressivley that his rib cage broke from the force and angle of me removing the blades.

"Who's next?" I spoke coldly and all my men charged at the rogues who had no clue what to do. They stood in a kind of daze as we mowed them down. We killed all the rogues surronding us except for one, who was no wolf but the witch that did whatever she did to Louise. Let me deal with this witch, I mind linked the soldiers, they all nodded. I walked up to the girl and as soon as I did she fell to her knees with tears streaming down her face, "Please, don't kill me, they made me do it."

My expression softened "How old are you? and how did they make you?" I questioned the girl. "I'm 10 years old and they threatened to kill my family if I didn't do as they said. I'm the only witch in my family with the power to do what he wanted. I'm so sorry." she spoke so weakly and tears began forming in her eyes once again.

Leave. Go see where help is needed. I wanted to help this girl and I didn't want a big deal made of it. "It's ok. Do you want to come, see and maybe help my mate, the alpha?" She nodded, stood up and took my hand and we walked into th hospital.

As we reached Louise's bed, the little girl's eyes became clouded and Louise's eyes opened and panic was in her eyes. "Thank you..." I didnt yet know her name "Elizabeth." What a lovely name. "thank you Elizabeth, and to repay you, we'll help you find your family as soon as we can, ok?" I could tell Louise was confused about what was going on but she didn't say anything.

Louise's POV

I've been in this state for who knows how long. At first I could hear, smell and feel things around me then I went into complete loneliness. On a few occasion's a beautiful woman appeared to me.

She had beautiful flawless sun kissed skin, long curly hair and was around 5ft 10in. She always wore white flowy dress and looked so angelic. Sometimes we would sit and chat or other times she tried to show me the outside world but was unable to due to 'Victorian' magic. She explained that Victorian magic, is what the most powerful witch coven use and it can over throw any other magic or being.

She also said that there was only one witch left in existence that held Victorian magic and also that she was only a child. The entire time I was in this state I felt pressure all over and suddenly it stopped. I opened my eyes and sat up.

Before me I saw two people. One very attractive male and a young child. I had no clue who these people are but the man was my mate and he slightly radiated authority.

The man thanked the girl and said we would help find her family, the girl said her name was Elizabeth and I knew she wasn't a wolf. She didn't smell like one.

The man looked at me and I gave a confused look. I went to speak but nothing came out. Panic filled my filled my mind. Louise calm down your ok. Some spoke to me through the mind link. I don't know who but I think it was the man standing before me.

Who are you? Leave me alone. I don't know you. I screamed across the link, my eyes filling up with tears. He walked towards me and went to put his arms around me and out of instinct I punched in the stomach causing him to double over in pain. "Louise it's me your mate"

Mate. I don't know my own mate. Leave me alone. I told him through the link and I went to run out of the room. The doors shut in front of me and I was unable to open them. This is it, this is how I die. Please don't kill me, I'll do anything I begged through the link.

A look of worry crossed both their faces. "Louise, don't you remember me? I'm your mate and your gamma, I'm Gavin" I hated seeing him like this but I don't know him. I'm sorry I don't know you. Can I please leave? He looked so hurt but he reluctantly agreed. The girl, Elizabeth, opened the doors and I left.

I ran out of the hospital and before me I saw the woman from when I was in a coma. She stood before me but instead of the usual white float clothes she wore colourful and casual clothing.

I looked at her and managed to ask "what happened and who are you?" She laughed slightly before replying "My dear child, I am the person who made you alpha. I'm luna or as you know me the moon goddess."

————————————————————————————————————
Cast
Gavin - Sebastian Stan
Louise - Selena Gomez
Rogue alpha - Henry Calvin
Elizabeth - Ariana Greenblatt
Luna (mood goddess) - Zendaya