Chapter 27

"I want news reporters and Alphas from everywhere. All the packs here and abroad.... I don't care, tell them I have news from the goddess herself if you have to!" I hung up the phone "they don't believe that everyone will come. They're doubting me, think I'm lying." No one seemed to believe me, they all think I'm making it up but 100s of years ago people believed all sorts of claimed visits.

The only people who believed me were my family, Gavin and Hudson. "Trust me. Once you have alphas and reporters from all around the world presents they will believe you as long as you do what we planned." Nick said "if they don't believe you then they're idiots." I smiled and continued to get everything sorted.

Gradually I started to smell two new scents, very faint scents "Do we have any new members?" I asked Gavin, who shook his head "why?" I shook my head "it doesn't matter"

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about Katie my wolf said I agree with her, I really doubt we have anything to worry about, the scents are too nice to be a rogues.

A few weeks later

Finally everyone arrived, reporters and some gammas were the first to arrive and lastly all the Alphas, lunas and very few betas which makes sense can't leave a pack without a leader even if it's only temporary.

Today was the day I tell the world about Gavin, the goddess and me. I was so nervous. Once again I smelt the mysterious smells that arrived a couple of weeks ago but this time they were much stronger and felt as if they were surrounding me before feeling a small short pain in my stomach. That one was followed by one more.

"Reveal yourself!" I shouted into my empty room. A few minutes passed and seemingly nothing happened, no one appeared. I took my phone out of my back pocket and noticed a bump, like a baby bump. Gavin, get your ass in to our room now! I shouted through the link. A few minutes Gavin busted through the door, "Lou what's wrong?" I turned around.

"I'm pregnant" I didn't know what to expect from Gavin but his reaction was not what I expected. He ran over to me and grabbed me in a big bear hug lifting me off the ground "I'm having twin girls" he looked at me "how do you know?" He put me back down and I laughed "The vision of the girls. They had my wolf's eyes". He didn't say much else to me but he had started talking to Emma Louise and Sara Jane, the future alphas (hopefully).

I finished getting ready and instead of wearing the suit I was going to wear I wore a light blue tight fitting dress which showed off the bump. By the size of the bump I was at least a third the way through this pregnancy, which was definitely moving a lot faster than normal wolf pregnancies.

When everyone was ready, me and Gavin walked out to the top of the stairs in the pack house. All cameras and eyes were on me. "Welcome everyone to the Aquarius pack. I have some important news that some of you may not believe this but-" suddenly everyone started murmuring before someone shouted out "How are we supposed to believe what you're claiming? Huh?" My wolf let out a low growl causing all lower rank wolves to silence. "You will believe when you see the evidence. Earlier this year I had the pleasure of meeting our gorgeous goddess and she told me and my mate just how powerful I am and could be. I am currently the most powerful wolf alive." This again caused an up roar mainly from the alphas who obviously didn't want someone claiming to be the best or well most powerful.

The volume between the alphas began to increase. I wasn't having it. I growled loudly silencing every alpha, making them submit to me. Many I know were pissed due to the fact I was half their age, female or alpha of a smaller pack but I ignored it. "I can make anyone submit, I even made the goddess herself submit." Them someone near the back of the crowd shouted out "she's right" I recognised the voice and couldn't believe it. I ran down the stairs and made my way to the voice.

"Wh-what are you doing here Luna?" She took my hand and together we walked back towards the front and up the stairs again. She went to the podium where I was speaking, "I'm your goddess and you can all feel that I am. Alpha Moon Louise of this pack is my friend and the most powerful being alive. Not only is she a wolf, she's a witch and thanks to her mate she's also a seer. She is the strongest wolf and witch and the first of her kind. DO NOT underestimate her my friend"

No one dared raise their head or question anything. "I can't believe you're here. Why are you here?" I asked Luna when she walked away from the podium "well I knew these wolves wouldn't believe you so I made sure that they would and I didn't want to miss this announcement" she replied as she put her hand on my bump.

"I think I should tell them now about the future tribrids." I walked over to the podium "Now you believe me and soon there will be two more wolves just like me and my mate. There will be two more powerful wolves in our midst. I'm pregnant with two possible heirs." At some point during that announcement Gavin had walked up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. When I was done speaking I looked up at my mate and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me, we ignored everyone else that was in the room. "That is all. You can all leave." Gavin concluded.

We decided to walk down and talk to some of the foreign alphas as well as our own pack and we had several congratulations as we walked past. There was one wolf, in particular who stopped us, who wanted to talk to us. "Thank you. Well I guess I should give context, I'm the alpha of the chagrin pack and I believe it was because of you that I became alpha so thank you."

"It was nothing Naomi, James was too far stuck up his own ass. He didn't think I was good enough to be alpha, I bet he's eating his words now." I couldn't really believe that I was standing, talking to the girl who I made alpha in order to teach her old alpha a lesson. You seemed very thankful for it which made me happy.

It took us forever to get round and talking to everyone who wanted to talk to us and when we finally got to leave it was almost dusk. "Wanna go for a run?" I shook my head "Gav I can't. I'm carrying our pups remember?" He shrugged his shoulders before he shifted. Get on he told me through link. I climbed on to his back and held on tightly to his fur as he took off into the forest.

He didn't stop running until we came to a clearing completely surrounded by trees. I got off his back before he shifted back. He disappeared behind a tree and came back out dressed and with a picnic basket, "how long has that been there?" He walked over to the middle of the clearing and started emptying the basket "not long. I wanted to do something nice and so I asked the cooks to make us something and bring it out before we left." He finished getting everything out and I sat down beside him.

"Ooo yay there's pasta, I was really wanting pasta." We both laughed before starting our picnic.

————————————————————————————————————
Author's note

I hope you like the new cover.

Also I want to thank everyone for reading this as it is currently 33rd in the UK with 362 reads

Also I want to thank everyone for reading this as it is currently 33rd in the UK with 362 reads. I never actually expected for this book to do as well as it has so thanks 😁. To say the least I am a bit pessimistic so thank you to you all and I'll try and publish more often again.