PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

That one mistake change my life..if he didn't save my dignity from that goons that night and make love to me i m not in the situation now i m facing.

 I, khushi sighania, engaged with my childhood friend, sanjay Rawat ,but that one unknown mistake changed everything. I lost my friend, my family, my dignity and now i have a baby in my womb of that man whom i don't even know the name. Hope i will meet him soon and tell him everything. He is my only hope. At my marriage day...i came to know that i m pregnant. I can't spoil my friend life by marrying him so i tell him everything but he can't take this...he humiliate me in front of all people and broke the marriage My family feels disgust due to me and throw me out of the house. I have no one in my life to take care of me and my baby. But when i find him..its too late..he is getting married to someone else. I m completely shattered and wanted to die now.

Will Khushi able to tell him that she is pregnant of his child? Or will she commit suicide? What will happen when he came to know about khushi situation? Will he accept her or will married to another girl which his family choose for him?

I Don't need to tell u the name of the person? You will came to know about him more in chapter 1.

To be continued!

Finally i have decided to post this story here. Hope you support me here. If you like this fiction please do vote and give your reviews. Many stories is on the way. 

Stay tuned!