My Khushi

Chapter 3: My khushi

Fresh tears rolled from her eyes. Her whole body is shivering due to the goons act. After arnav entered in her room..he is stunned by seeing her in such a vulnerable situation. His heart pricked by seeing her in this situation. Scratches are visibly seen on her face and sleeves..her face become pale and eyes swell due to continuous crying.

Why my heart is feeling pain like someone stab my heart badly? I never feel like this but this unknown girl..she is definitely have some magic..since when I hace seen her innocent face...some unknown feelings developed on me. I never feel like this before.

Why you come here and spoil my night? Sanket spoke by holding his collar while all other mens are surrounded by her. Arnav eyes is only on her who is lying like a dead body on the bed. I am talking to you..you idiot..where are you looking...answer me!!

How dare you do like this to an innocent girl...don't you know ..she is your sister best friend..have some shame!! Arnav spoke with pain in his eyes. In downstair..your sister marriage is going on and here you are trying to molest an innocent girl. Have some shame..u rascal!! When payal came to know about your deeds..do you have nay idea how she will feel.?

Tujhe kya kar na hain main kuch bhi karu..ye meri life hain..apne kaam se kaam rakha kar...har mamle mein tang adane ki jarurat nahi hain (What you have right!!this is my life...do your own work..mind your own business...don't interfere in every matter of mine)...understand!!

Now get the hell out of here and let me and my patners enjoy this beautiful evening with this hot girl. With that he try to push him outside..move I said!!

Arnav anger is at peak..he is boiling in anger by listening his rubbish words. Boys..let him get out of here before he create more drama...with that all surrounded by him and try to push him outside the room. Tune is ladki ke saath misbehave karke bahat badi galti ki hain..you can't imagine what I am going to do with you now.

'Ha ha..i m scared'' sanket spoke and others laugh evilly.

With that arnav kicked him and his mens in one go and they fell on the ground roughly. They wink in pain but he started beating them continuously and does not give any mercy to them. The only thing which matter to him is khushi safety. How dare to touch her...you all have to pay for it...With that he kick him on his face.

'Ahh..why you are so concern about this girl'' Sanket spoke in between and winking in pain. Akhir kya lagti hain who teri jo tu uske liye mujhse dushmani mol raha hain aur vo bhi ek mamuli ladki, khushi ke liye..(What relation she have with you that you are becoming my enemy for this silly girl,khushi)

By seeing his act..all other mens runaway from outside balcony. Only arnav and sanket are there in the room.

How dare you say about khushi like this. With that, he again punched him like hell. Blood are coming from his mouth and nose...Arnav please stop!! I swear..i won't do this again..please leave me. But he didn't give him mercy and beating him without anything else. How dare you do this to khushi..my khushii.. won't leave you!! Sanket is stunned by his words...Ok I m sorry I won't to this to her again...i promise!! Payal ki kasam.

By listening payal name..he punch on his mouth and spoke Don't you dare take payal name from your bloody mouth..she is no one to you..take this on your mind.

Khushi is watching his act from far sitting in the bed and get more scared and said with trembled voice, Please stop...leave him and again started crying badly. Arnav after listening her painful voice, saw her situation and stop his beating and come towards her.

Yehi mauka hain yaha se nikalne ka..varna ye pagal toh meri jaan hi lelega. (This is the right time to go away from there.. otherwise he will kill me.) Sanket spoke in mind and runaway.

Khushiii...relax calm down..everything is under control..i won't let anything happen to you.

Wohh hame...she can't able to speak...and shivered badly.

Arnav cup her face but after he touch her cheeks..she wink in pain, 'its paining''

Wait.. I will bring first aid box. Before he stand up..she hug him tightly and make him stop.

''Please don't go..woh log hame chodenge nahi'' she remember the incident and her grip on his hand got tight and again she get scared.

Arnav heart broke by seeing her in this situation and anger clearly visible on his eyes. You don't worry I won't spare him...I will by myself give him punishment for doing such cheap act with you. You just come with me downstairs..i will expose him in front of his whole family. With that he pull her hand and take her towards the door. But she push the door from inside..the room get lock automatically.

Noo.. please don't do this. Payal love his brother very much and today is the biggest day for her..i don't want to spoil everything. She sobbed in between and cover her face with her palm.

Arnav take her palm from his face and drink her tears with his mouth. Khushi hugged him possessively and get lost in his arms. Unaware of the fact that this night going to change her whole life.

To be continued.

Please do leave your reviews and and vote.
Silent readers atleast press vote tab.