Pyaar ke rang

Chapter 28: Pyaar ke rang

Khushi was struggling in his arms and tried to freed herself from his embrace. His warm breathe is creating trickling sensation on her. She was loosing herself and in other moment reciprocate the hug by nuzzling him closer. She closed her eyes feeling warmth and heavenly by her predator.

He smirked by sensing his effect on her and move more closer to feel the heartbeat of their baby. Due to her stubbornness, she didn't let him come near her and let him took care of their baby.

He smile delightfully when his hand reached her belly. He careless it gently and kissed the crook of her neck as if thanking her to gave him a great happiness of being a father. He was feeling out of the world by sensing the baby kick first time ever.

Khushi: Ouchh..! She gasped controlling her pain and arnav console her by caressing her back sweetly. She clutches his collar tightly when baby again kicked her.

Arnav: Take it easy..khushi!! He broke the hug and kissed her cheeks to divert her attention.

Khushi: What take it easy..its so easy for all men to say it so casually but how a women feel, would you ever realize? He gave her what the expression.

Khushi: Beta..you become so naughty like papa..troubling mamma without missing any chance. She complained and pouted audibly.

He raised his eyebrow amusingly and went down placing his head on her belly. He feel nice at-least for some time khushi have forgotten her forbidden pain and cherishing some golden moments with him.

Arnav: Beta..tell your mumma, papa loved her more than anything still she think papa don't care about her. She rolled her eyes disinterestedly.

Beta..come fast to this earth then we would make a good team against mumma and fire her. She open her wide 'O' mouth.

Khushi: Haww..aap  bachhe ko hamare hi khilaaf bhadka rahe hain..hum aapko nahi chodenge. (you are badmouthing my baby against me...I won't leave you..!) She pulled pillow over him getting fumed when he engulf her in his strong arm.

Arnav: Oh really...What you would do? He trace his finger on her neck seductively. She was shivering by his touch and closed her eyes breathing unevenly.

Khushi: Arnavji..! She moan sweetly clutching her eyes. He rubbed her lips seductivey with his thumb. His touch always been unresistant for her. She hide her shyness by hugging him tightly. He smile adorably by her gesture and trail few kisses over her neck making her wriggle.

Arnav: Khushi.. I want to tell you something? He whispered in her ears seriously and his next statement shocked her like anything. She was taken aback by his words and looked at him being sarcastic.

Khushi: What you said..you.. w..ould..! she stammered.

Yes khushi, tomorrow I am going to reveal about our relationship to my family members. She shook her head negatively.