Two bodies..one soul

Chapter 4: Two bodies.. one soul

After running away from khushi room, sanket goes to his room to cure his injured wounds. Tujhe main chodunga nahi..himmat kaise hui tune mujh par haath uthane ki,(I won't leave you! How dare you beat me), he spoke by looking himself on the mirror. Ahh..its paining. Agar mujhe kisine aise halat mein dekh liya toh ..shak ho jayega. (If someone sees me like this..then don't on me) Its better.. I will stay in my room only.

Suddenly someone knock in his room...Kaun hain (Whose that?), he spoke in panic tone. What if arnav came again to beat me!!

'Bhaiyaji..hum hain, sarita! Apko neeche bula rahe hain sab..shaadi ki rasam shuru hone wali hain''!! (Bhaiyaji..i m sarita..all are calling you downstairs) Wedding rituals is going to start in sometime.

He got relief by listening his maid voice. Tum jao... main aa raha hu kuch der mein'!! (You go i am coming!!)

'Ji ...thik hain''! (Yah.. ok!). With that she leave from there.

But how I will go down by this injured face..everyone will recognize by seeing by face that I fight with someone and if arnav came and blunt what I did..no!!I have to do something. He then wear scarf to hide his face.

In Hall

Payal is waiting for khushi..where is she?? why she is taking so much time to get ready..this girl is na too much..look like its not my wedding..its her wedding, i told her to get ready soon but no when she listen to me,she murmured angrily.

Sarita..you go and just watch if khushi will get ready or not, payal spoke

No...wait sarita!! aniket just came near her and saw her talking with sarita.

Payal look at him in confusion, What happen to you..why you are wearing this funny scarf... looking like a ghost. She giggled.

''Woh mujhe alergy ho gayi hain'' ( i m having infection)

Oh acha and why you stop sarita to go upstairs?

Who actually..i just coming downstairs when I meet khushi. She is not feeling well so she tell me to give message to you that she is not able to attend your wedding.

What?? Payal get panic. What happen to her? I have to go to see her. She said and started going but he stop her.

Are you mad! In sometime your wedding phere will take place..you can't leave the alter in between..its bad sign. Just don't worry..she is fine only little headache, today only she came here na and after reaching here, she didn't get time to take rest. You can meet her tomorrow after all you are staying in this hotel at night for SR. He then wink at her. She hit his chest slyly. Bhai stop teasing me ok..i know you will be happy if I leave!!

''Tere jane se sabse jyada dukh mujhe hi hoga. ab main lagunga kisse?? (I will be very sad by your bidaai)With whom I will fight now?? He said with fake sad face. No one other than him will be more happy as he got all property after her departure from his house.

Kash khushi bhi yaha mere pas hoti? Main chahti thi khushi har waqt mere saath ho phir kya pata hum agli bar kab mil payenge..uski bhi shaadi ho jayegi,( I wish..khushi also also be there by my side in every rituals. Don't know when we will be able to see each other afterall she is also getting married in some days.)She become sad due to khushi absence. He get panic after listening her name. I have to do something before arnav will blunt everything about me.

Payal look here and there in confusion.

What are you searching? He spoke.

Bhaiya..where is bhai? I can't find him.

Who..usk...he got shivered..what I will tell her what if she came to know from him..she will hate me!!

Who kisi kaam mein busy hoga..aa jayega. (He will be busy in some work)

To divert her mind , he spoke,''See jijaji came''!!

He make her sit in alter with groom beside her and wedding preparation start.

In khushi room:

At doorstep, khushi is sobbing with palm on her face.

Arnav by looking her situation get worried and come closer to her. He keep his hand on her head and console her. Listen..please don't cry..i am sorry about him but please don't cry!! Stop please. He take her in his embrace and careless her back. Don't know but she is feeling secure in his arms and hold him tightly. She then remember what happen and hold him more tighting and started crying loudly.

He feels very bad by seeing her situation, Ever time by seeing her tears..million stone is pricking in his heart. Khushi please stop crying..i won't let anything happen to you. He broke the hug and hold her face with his palm and bring his face closer to her. Their lips are few inches away. Khushi heart is beating fastly by seeing him so close to her and her breath go up and down. He kiss her tears from both cheeks while is flowing continuously and kiss whole face in between. He kiss her both eyes, forehead,cheeks and stop at her lips. He touch her lips with his thumb.

Khushi hold his collar tightly..arnav then hold her face and capture his mouth with hers. The kiss is to remove her pain but in sometime become passionate and agressive. She can't control herself more and started responding with equal passion. She open her mouth and arnav enter his tough inside her mouth and both are kissing as if there is no tomorrow. Khushi pull his head more towards her. After few minutes, both come out for some air. Khushi eyes is closed..arnav look at her eyes with so much desire in his eyes.

Arnav take her in his arms and make her sleep in the bed and goes on top of her. He then look at her with love and desire in the eyes. khushi forget everything i and lost in his eyes and goes to the flow with him. She reciprocate the kiss, their body are rubbed with each other..each and every part is touching with each other. After kissing her lips, he then bit her neck possessively and then careless it and sooth the pain after that he come to throat and kiss her with all his force. There Hands are locking with each other. Her breath become heavy.

He saw nervousness in her eyes and again kissed her. Khushi push him more towards her and pull his hairs with her one hand and other hand is lock with his palm. He then remove her jewellery one by one and kiss her earlobe then take out her mang tikka and kiss on her forehead and then remove her neck less and start kissing her throat.He then pull the dori of her choli. Her blouse get lose on her shoulder. He then take out his coat then shirt in one go. She then roll him down and goes on top of him and started kissing him on his chest and bite his neck and shoulder.

He then take out her blouse and kiss her cleavage with full of passion. He saw the marks which they gave to khushi while molesting her and started carelessing her wound with full of love and kisses. By seeing his side of so much love and concern, Khushi pull him more towards her and shower his mouth with more kisses. Both are burning in each other desires forgetting the whole world around themselves. At this time, khushi is so lost that she didn't saw the frame of sanjay which is kept at the side table who is witnessing the betrayal that she is giving him.

Arnav then remove her inner skirt. She is now in her inner ware in front of him and feeling very shy and tried to cover herself with her hand. By seeing her shyness he pull her both hands and interlock it with his both hand and started giving open mouth kisses to her neck and face. He then remove all there cloths and give kisses all over her body. She groan by the new feeling which is growing inside her.

He then entered his length inside her slowly. She moan in pain and pleasure...slowly he increase his speed and both climax. He pull quilt to each other bodies which are bare and take her in her arms. She rested her head on his chest and slowly sleep take over to both of them, forgetting the next morning which will bring the biggest storm in their life and change everything.

Precap: A small Smile adore on her face by looking at him who is sleeping peacefully behind her holding her hand near his lips. Her eyes then goes to the frame which get widen after remembering everything what she did and the biggest betrayal she gave to him.

Give your reviews and votes.