Sanjay ka aatank

Chapter 25: Sanjay ka aatank

Nani: I just can't believe this...my happiness is of no boundary..i was waiting for this day since ages and now...! Andi beta, I can't express my feelings. Nani smiled excitedly.

This news come up like a volcano for khushi. Happiness never last for her. She was just started living her life with pride and cherish the moment with all love and modesty but nevertheless it was short lived. Once again destiny played a cruel role and snatched all her Happiness and bring darkness and sorrow.

Andi looked bewildered and came to support khushi who is trembling by getting devasted news. Her heart shredded into million pieces when reality stuck her. Andi tighten her grip and went to gave a peace of mind to nani when khushi stop her and shook her head negatively.

Nani: What happen, khushi betiya..are you not happy? New bride is on the way and tieing a knot with my grandson!! She spoke cheerfully.

Khushi (controlling her tears): "Nahi naniji bahat khush hain hum ... Arnavji lavanyaji aur hain ki Jodi bahat stops ... un dono ki Jodi devimaiya not banaye rakhe hai. ''. (No naniji, i was very happy .. arnavji and Lavanya jodi made in heaven .. devimaiya always protect from evil eyes.) She spoke controlling her grief and tried to smile.

Andi: ''Yeh di puri tarha mental ho chuki hain! Koi gham mein hasta hain kya?'' (Di become full on mental..did anyone smile in sadness?) She shook her head in disbelief.

Nani: What happen andi? Why your face lost its color. Are you not happy?

Andi: ''No I am not nani'' she fussing audibly while nani eyes popped up.
Nani: Kya? (What?)

                                   ********

Meenu sitting in the sofa eating grapes calmly and commanding poor abhi. Abhi is sweeping the entire house and sweating.

Abhi: Didu...enough nah...i was so tired. Its enough for today..let me rest. She said getting exhausted and was about to lean beside her when meenu stopped her.

Meenu: Abhi, this corner also..see here so much dust. She again got up and began cleaning with her baby hands.

Abhi: Didu, i was working since morning, please let me go na!

Meenu: "Are yeh kya baat hui..ek hi din mein hi haar maan Gayi ... asr ke saath date pe nahi jana hain?'' (This is not done in one day .. you only give up .. do t you want to go to date with Asr?)

By listening her words, abhi eyes glint in brightness and she goes to her dreamland while meenu gave a victorious smile.)

Abhi: Didu I am ready!! She got up cheerfully.

Meenu: Good girl..i am proud of your determination and devotion. Now its time for washing the clothes. She went near her and handed buckets of clothes and washing powder.

Abhi: But didu I don't know how to wash these clothes, I never did it?

Meenu: To earn something, hard work is necessary,abhi. Be a sport, if you don't try how you would learn?  Start your work..go!!

Abhi: I have one request?

Meenu: Shoot!!

Abhi: Can I wash it in washing machine.

Meenu: No not at all, if you do ramanchi then you would be disqualified in your exam and beku will got the chance to meet Asr. Do you want this to be happen? She shook her head sadly and went inside for washing the clothes with her small chubby hands.