I am yours- all yours

Chapter 23: Hum apke hain..sirf apke

Snuggling in each other arms, khushi slowly open her eyes while rubbing it. She feel a known heated breathe on her neck just then her eyes fell on her arnavji. She glance at him sleeping by nuzzling her protectively and immensely by holding her hand near his heart as if his whole life depend on her. By gazing him so close, she feels the warmth and protectiveness in his arms and smile intently. She tucked him more nearer by pulling him closer. She hovered over him crazily.

Her hands automatically reached across his face and touch his stumbled sweetly, ''Arnavji last night I have realized, how much you have matter to me and now I can't even imagine a moment without you. When you go away from me, I felt as if my breath stopped. ''That night when we became.. I and you''. She blushed shyly, her cheeks become slight pink by remembering their passionate love making and continued, ''I love you arnavji.. I love a lot''.

How much I cursed myself by loosing my dignity, my honor, my most precious possession for you. When I came to know I am carrying your baby in my womb, I cursed myself day and night how can I do such stoop so low and cross the line to an a mere stranger whose name also unknown to me. But now I realize how much wrong I was. You was the best thing happen to me. She ruffle his hair lovely by curdling his face toward her and smile by devouring him closer tenderly.

''I love you more than anything and our baby also loved you''. She kissed the tip of his nose lightly and embrace in his arms keeping her head in his taut chest safely. Suddenly she feel his hand roaming on her milky back. Her eyes popped up when he slid her on his chest holding her nape from behind.

She was gesturing a word to speak. ''kahi inhone sab sun toh nahi liya''? (Did he have heard everything?) She grasped in nervousness.

''Kya baat hain aj apne pati par bahat pyaar aa raha hain''? (What's the matter today you are so much in love with your husband?) He smirk by dazing into her eyes intensely.

You are awake..i didn't realize. She tried to got up but he didn't let her and make her lay in his arms possessively.

''Arnavji, yeh ap kya kar rahe hain? Chodiye hame..koi aa jayega.'' (''What are you doing? Leave me..someone will come''.)

''Anne do''! he replied huskily by smoothing her hairs behind her ears sweetly. Her heartbeat become rapid by his heated gaze which is hovering on her passively.

''Khushi'', his voice is full of sweetness.

''Hmm''

You are saying something?

Hum. Nahi toh?

Look at me and say it what you said when I was sleeping.

Hey devimaiya..that means you are awake that time and didn't make me realized. She pouted childishly.

Don't gave me such look otherwise i will eat you alive anytime then don't curse me again then. Only i know how i m controlling myself not to touch you whole night when you sleeping so closer to me.

Apne kuch suna kya? (Did you heard anything?) She asked innocently.

Kuch nahi, bahat kuch!(Not kuch everything.) He smile teasingly while she widened her eyes in shocked.

How can you heard my private talk? Its bad manners! She showed him anger mockingly.

Excuse me!!When you are blabbering non- stop about me then its natural for me to hear and by the way how can I sleep when you are expressing your feeling. Khushi you can't even imagine, how desperately I am waiting for this moment. He careless his palm on her rosy cheeks lovingly and she closed her eyes breathing heavily.