Protection

Chapter 37: Protection

Khushi was resting her head on his shoulder with her one hand on his waist and his hand interlocked her soft palm. Both were glancing at the small little kids that are playing around them in the park while some are yet trying to walk slowly. Their parents are guiding them holding their respective babies hand. They are admiring cute kids with a wide smile on their faces that was soon going to be parents. Arnav eyes went toward khushi who was continuously admiring them adoring a beautiful smile on her lips. He careless her face sweetly and made her look at him and both share eye-lock for some moment.

Arnavji do you want a baby girl or boy? She asked excitedly placing his hand on her belly.

''Girl or boy nothing make any difference, khushi..all what matters is a part of yours and everything related to you is most precious gift for me'' She feel touched by his words.

''Still I want to know..you have to choose one..'' she asked with desperation

'Why cannot we have both..lets make twins..'' Her mouth went in an O-shape and he came near her as if he would make love to her right now. She pushed him away being retaliated.

''Have some shame Mr raizada..this is a public place''? She looked around getting embarrassed if anyone caught us.

''Who cares.. you are my legally wedded wife and I have all authority to have you anytime, wasn't I?'' She keep numb and looked down shyly. You are scaring as if we are attempting some crime and someone put us behind the bar for romancing. He teased and she slapped him playfully.

''Next time I want twins, got it''! she narrowed her eyes in disbelief and felt she did mistake by asking him while he is not leaving a chance to tease her.

''Tell me won't you gave me some? She filched and got up annoyed.

''Ab tak ek bachha iss duniya mein aya bhi nahi aur aap dusre ki planning kar rahe hain..hum kya bachha paida karne ki machine lagte hain''! (Till now one kid is not arrived and you planning for another one..do I am a kid maker machine to you?) He chuckled. She walked past him taking few strides holding her baby bump. He went to follow her when a small 5 years old kid pull his shirt.

''Uncle uncle...that beautiful aunty is with you?'' He asked pointed to khushi who is sitting far from him stealing glance at him looking angry.

''Haan beta..she is with me but she is little angry with me..would you help me to pacify her?'' He kissed her cheeks and whispered something into her ears. Khushi looked on puzzled wondering what he is upto now.

That girl ran toward khushi and before she ask anything she hurriedly wet her face with a kiss and handed a red rose to her.

''That uncle told me to gave you his token of kiss and asked me why you are not allowing him to touch you''! Khushi fumed touching her cheeks and looked back at him who winked at her.

''Stupid laad governor you are gone..how dare you...''!

''Apko sharam nahi ati ek choti bachhi ke saath aise baat karte hua''? (Don't you feel shame to talk like that with a small girl?'') Khushi went near him and shot him with her sudden outburst.

Hitler aunty, don't shout at uncle..he is so sweet and lovable. She defended him making him amused.

What the! I am a hitler? She pulled her ears and he freed her from his crazy wife's wrath.

''Why you are shouting at her..she said it right..why you are shooting at poor girl?'' He gesture at girl through his eyes to go away else she also have to face her anger and she quietly left giving him good luck. He turned toward khushi with a puppy face.