Engagement

This is the most beautiful banner my friend made for me

Chapter 1: ENGAGEMENT

Khushi's house, Lakshmi Nagar.

Khushi is sitting in her room, looking at the mirror. She looks tense and confused.Khushi (thinking): "Today is the most important day in my life...it's my engagement today. But I am not ready."

Garima enters the room and smiles at her daughterKhushi (aloud): ...sab thik toh hoga na...

Garima: Khushi, don't be scared...tum toh sanjay ko bachpan se janti ho toh dar kis baat ka (You know sanjay since childhood. You are not marrying a stranger, why are you scared?)Khushi: Mumma...but now we are going to engaged now...i am very nervous. Everything is happening so fast. I didn't get time to think about this relationship.Garima: Don't be nervous...I assure you he will always keep you happy. After all, your papa chose him. Getting married at the right time is important,f then you both will have lots of time to spend time with each other and know each other well. You already know his likes and dislikes, hain na?

Khushi: But Mumma, we have not met each other in 10 years.... he was studying in Europe all these years... people change with time and I am sure he is also changed... he is now like a stranger to me and this sudden engagement is making me nervous.. I don't know what to do?Garima: Beti, do you trust your father?

Khushi: Of course I trust him, Mumma... no doubt about it.

Garima: Then don't be nervous... your father will never take a wrong decision in your case. . He loves you very much. Whatever he will do it will for your happy and secure life. Sanjay Rawat is a well-educated and caring person and his family is also lovely. I am sure he will keep you happy.

Khushi: Mumma but what about my happiness... my dreams? I always thought whenever Ii fall in love with someone my heart beat get stop by seeing him and Ii become restless but nothing happen in case of Sanjay. . I never feel like this when I am with him. I never feel dhak- dhak by seeing him and don't feel anything when I look at him.

Garima listens to this in bewilderment. She slaps slightly on Khushi's head.Garima: Budhu..tu. bhi na..aisa sirf filmo mein hota hain real life mein nahi. You have been watching too many films. Life is not a movie. Now come back from your dream world and get ready.. . Sanjay and his family are waiting for you eagerly. Be quick. With that she goes out of the room, leaving a tearful Khushi.