I know

Chapter 19: I know

Arnav embrace lavanya in his arms and touch her bare back by nuzzling her closely by glaring at khushi.

Khushi turned on other side, can't able to control herself. She place her palm to her mouth to control her sob. Tears was continuously flowing from her eyes. She was about to walk out when her whole surrounded getting faded..she feel dizziness. He is continuously glaring at her still in hugging position.

Khushi grabbed the nearby wall for support. She don't have strength to walk further..a sudden pain is creating on her stomach. He can't able to look at her face as she is standing by facing on other side. He feel like killing himself for hurting a innocent soul but being helpless, he don't have another option to get her back in his life and after knowing how much she suffered till now, it stabbed his heart every single time by seeing her hurt and broken.

Lavanya broke the hug and looked at him affectionately. Asr.. happy anniversary!! With that she kissed his cheeks and he tighten his grip. He gave her a weak smile and remove the strand of her hairs behind her ears.

''You remember it''?

How can I forget that day when I meet such a beautiful girl who changed my life. She get surprised by his behavior. In the whole year, she never saw him like this. She tried every possible way so that he also started loving her. His care and affection is always like a friend. Her happiness is no boundary..she is feeling on top of the world by looking at him who is staring at her with loved filled eyes, unaware that this love and care is not for her but for someone else.

Asr.. can you please pinch me?

What?

Yah..i am feeling that I am dreaming? I can't believe this you are complementing me. I craved for that day since so long.

This is not dream lavanya..its reality! She smile cheerfully but soon its faded when her eyes fell on khushi, who is still standing in one corner. She tighten her grip and looked at her angrily.

You still here?? Don't you have manners not to listen someone private talks. Lavanya barked at her. Khushi who is feeling restless and weak, hold her stomach by controlling the pain which is creating inside.

Hey devimaiya..hame shakti dejiye. Ham kamzoor nahi padh sakhte..arnavji ko pata nahi chalna chahiye hamari halat ke bare mein. Agar hamari yeh halat dekhkar ushone doctor ko bulaya toh.. nahi...! Kisi bhi tarha hame yaha se nikalna hi hoga varna sab kuch barbaad ho jayega.(Gave me strength..i can't get weaken. He should not came to know about my condition. If my looking at me, he called doctor..noo! I won't let this happen. I have to leave this place as soon as possible otherwise everything will be ruined.) She thought sarcastically.

By getting no response from her side, her anger raised and goes near her making her turned. Khushi control her pain and looked at her with straight expression.

Can't you hear me I am talking to you?

I am sorry lavanyaji!!

Sorry!! She gave her sly smile. When I first meet you I thought you are a nice girl but I don't know you are a gold digger. When i saw you first time with asr being locked in washroom, i thought its an accident but no you have some solid motive behind it. You wanted to trapped him.

Its not like that...you are getting me wrong. She spoke with weaken voice.

Just shut up.Being married, you still trying to come near some other men. Be in your limit and don't you dare to come near my fiance..do you understand

Lavanya!!!!!! He shout at her and clenched his fist by listening her humiliating his khushi.

I told you nah..khushi is not at fault, its just an accident. Can't you understand in simple language.