Toward the future

Chapter 48: Toward the future

''When my intentions were good when it concerns to you..'' He pulled her dangerously closer and instead of tying, he started undid her blouse and slid of her pallu off in one swift motion. She felt shy and melted into his raw arms to hide her fluttered face. He was almost panting with the fight that ragged inside of him. He knew she was trying hard to make him loose this bet and currently he unable to resist her.

He is trying hard to suppress his desires. Her warm hand brush his cheeks arousing him and she hugged him pressing her whole body weight upon him. Her saree was discarded on the ground. His pupil dilated by her beauty. She closed his eyes by her palm. Even when he didn't say anything but the fire in his eyes was enough to burn her. She felt his hand rubbing her skin.

Khushi: ''What you're doing?''

Arnav: ''What you think I'm doing..its all your fault that you wear this sexy saree to seduce me..'' She began heaving feeling his naughty hands snake her slim waist from behind and he swiftly turned her around to face him. She closed her eyes shut and hugged him kneading her entire body weight upon him. It aroused him and he loosing his sanity. Sensing her weakening legs, he pinned her to the walls. He neared her and stare her with intensity and desire unknown to them guest started arriving and waiting for them downstairs and someone knocking the door to bring them down but they were lost in their own world.

He lean down and saw her flushed face and quivered lips. Her breathe ragged when she felt his stumbled graze her cheeks as he bite her earlobes. She was reaching the stage of hyperventilation. He was so dying to dissolve into her being and both ready to devour each other. Their breathe intertwined when he naughtily careless her nose with his. She whimpered incoherently when his lips past her leaving her to crave for a kiss. She shuddered and pressed herself more in surrender. She didn't want him to leave but he stood doing seeing her face with evil smile.

Arnav: ''We are getting late..let's go down!'' He whispered in her ears.

Hell! Her eyes popped out in frustration. She didn't know what was in his mind but right now he can't leave her provoking her wild side. He turned to open the door that was banging when she pulled him back passing an angry glare to him.

Khushi: ''What made you think I would let you go so easily?'' She threatened him and he enjoying her frustration heartily.

Arnav: ''Did you like the torture sweetheart? He came really closer looking deep into her eyes that reflect love and passion just for him. She started placing kisses on his chest and moved down.

Khushi: ''You can't go leaving me unsatisfied..'' He smiled and began drapping the saree while tracing his finger on her milky skin. She was completely drowned by him and didn't realized she was leaning in front of him only in blouse and petticoat.

Arnav: ''You have to think before making this deadline of 3 month between us...you have no idea how I am controlling myself..'' He spoke near her lips. His words shilled her.