Expectation

Chapter 11: Umeed (Expectation)

Walking in the the streets of Delhi and holding her wedding attire,she walk aimlessly...don't know where her life is leading. Everything is changed due to one unknown mistake. I still don't understand why I let that unknown stranger to touch me to such an extend and now his part is breathing inside my womb. If I have not submitted my honor that night then I will be happy with my life, with my new family. They broke all relation with me, tears are continuously flowing by remembering the accusation. A sudden voice of someone bring her back to present.

''How are you feeling miss drama queen''. By realizing whose voice it could be, she turn with rage in her eyes and pull her collar roughly. He is none other that sanjay rawat who came here to see her how she is suffering.

Khushi: What are you doing here??You must be now very happy today hain na... by ruining everything. Why!!!why, you do this to me. I already told you everything last night then what's the need of doing all this!!!

Sanjay: Oh my baby why are you crying sweetheart. You know very well i can't see tears in your beautiful face.You should be happy I will make you free from our relation. He gave her devilish smile.

Khushi: I don't believe. Are you are same sanjay whom I know since many days, who go to extent to make me smile, whom I known since childhood. She look at him with fire in her eyes.

Sanjay: ''Tumhari isse ada pe toh main marta hu janemaan!''(''That's why I m so mad about you darling!'')he slide his fingers in her face and touch her cheeks. Instantly she jerk his hand and stand little away from him.

Khushi: Don't you dare touch me you b******!! Stay in your limits.

Sanjay: Kyu? (Why?)tumhe chune ka haq kya sirf us kamine ko hi hain! (Why..only that guy only have the right to touch you!)

Khushi: I am so wrong to judge you. When that incident happen with me, i feel so shameless of me. I started hating myself I thought how can I betray you who love me so much. In one whole month I can't able to sleep in a single day due to guilt. I abuse that person because of you. Papa was so wrong, he choose you for me my life patner! ''Tum mere kya kisi ke bhi pyaar ke layak nahi ho!''('You don't deserve anyone love!'').

He Fumes in anger by listening her words and pull her hairs harshly, she hissed in pain.

Ahh... leave me you...idiot...I hate you..hate you more than anything in this world.

***********

Arnav: Doctor can I take nani to home..i mean now she is looking better.

Doctor: Yah you can take her now, but one important thing don't give her much stress she is not fully recover. Give her medicine on time daily which i prescribed..okay!

Arnav: Yes doctor I will be careful..thanks!!!

Nani: payal..what are you doing? Why you are packing my stuffs?

payal: Kyunki meri pyaari nani ab apka yah rehne ki koi jarurat nahi hain..hum ab ghar ja rahe hain. (Because my dear nani..now you don't have to stay here..we are going home) Finally our plan successful..i don't believe this bhai agree to get married. She smile cheerfully.

Nani: haan bitiya..hum bhi yaha itne samay se pade pade ubh gaye hain. (yah payal...I am also get bore in this environment). I am just waiting for that day when lavanya will come to our house and both get settled.

Payal: But nani what if he came to know about your fake heart attack, he will never forgive us.

Nani: Who will tell him?? No one have guts to go against me not even that doctor..she is my family friend, she won't blunt anything..just relax and enjoy the moment happily.