Payback

Chapter 45: Payback

Khushi: ''Hey devimaiya..apko sharam nahi ati hamare saath yeh sab karte hue vo bhi public place mein..pata nahi payal hamare baare mein kya sochegi..'' ('Don't you have any shame doing all this in public place..don't know what payal now think about us..'') He wipe his lips wickedly and cupped her face.

Arnav: ''She will be happy that your husband is so romantic..'' She rolled her eyes callously. 'Now get ready for payback.''

Khushi: ''Payback..??'' What are you planning Mr raizada?'' He gave his trademark smirk and come really closer and pinched her nose cutely.

Arnav: ''You will see, Mrs raizada!!'' Suddenly her expression changed from ecstatic into horrified.

Khushi: ''Arnavji, that guy how is he? He is badly injured I really need to thank him for saving my life''.

Arnav: ''He is out of danger now..few minutes ago, I had check him''. Currently Lavanya is with him, don't worry.'' She is going to shot with another query when he stopped her placing index finger indicating her to zip her mouth. But khushi is khushi. did she ever stop blabbering? ''No more word, I promise I will make you meet him sooner means I will do once you able to walk properly but right now you need proper rest, understood.'' He ordered. She made a face annoyingly. ''Do you want to meet our baby?'' Her eyes twinkled in joy and she began grinning excitedly holding his hand. Their family was complete. She had got everything she could have ever dreamed off.

Khushi: ''Is it girl or boy? I am very sure it's a baby boy and you loose the bet''. She mumbled and scrunched her shoulder proudly. "i am dying to see him'' He pretend to be sad in front of her who is still in delusion thinking he lost the bet least she know Arnav singh raizada never defeated and she have no idea what he is planning and what he will be going to demand for wining the bet. He tilted his head to hide his smile.

She touched his face and make him turn. She pull his cute cheeks lovingly. ''Aww..Koi baat nahi arnavji ladka ho yah ladki, hain toh hamare pyaare ki nishaani hi nah...'' ( don't be upset arnavji...girl or boy it doesn't matter, it is a culmination of  our love..don't he?'') He looked on feeling touched by her words and grabbed her waist pulling her tightly close. He look into her eyes with great love. Looking into his eyes, she began hypnotized. Every-time he looked at her, she feel something inside her. How can he make her blush by his intense gaze like he was looking her first time. By giving birth to his child, she is feeling so content like a complete women. He lowered his lips to kissed her when she stopped him.

Khushi: ''Arnavji what you doing? Someone will see..kuch toh sharam karo?'' (Have some shame!) She look around and found the room is open and here her husband not leaving a chance to get close to her. She not wanted to again face embarrassment by getting caught like payal did.