Epilogue 1

Epilogue 1:Wish to get fulfilled

Everyone started clapping their hands hearing their confession. Khushi felt her heart burst with joy. She never thought her arnavji would do something like that and surprise her.

As she began walking away with a huge smile on her face and looking down, a pull on her wrist grumbled her. Before she open her mouth to shout, arnav took her away from everyone reach. Once the wedding ceremony get over, everyone joined the bride and groom to gave them blessings while payal took muskaan with her so that love birds have some special time together.

Khushi laid on top of arnav chest and both are looking at each other intently with lots of love.

''Are you happy?'' He asked touching her cheeks lovingly. She shyly looked down and placed a kiss on his chest.

''A happy is a small word to describe what I'm feeling right now..thank you arnavji for filling lots of colors into my life...thank you for this..'' She looked emotionally showing him her ring and he kissed it seductively.

''I don't know how I m going to stay without you these days..'' He said rubbing her cheeks with his fingers.

''We could have had our wedding if I stay with you in a same roof..'' She said looking back into his caramel brown eyes.

''You really think we could able to controlled ourselves staying together..'' she bite her lips and he smirked.

''Khushi I wanted to give you a dream wedding which you always wished.. I want our wedding to be special plus our suhaag raat..'' She slapped his head and embraced him hiding her face.  Her cheeks turn intense deep red thinking about wedding night. He grabbed her closer with their breathe really intensified.

''You looking really beautiful today..i want to have you right now..'' her eyes popped out looking into his desire eyes..'' She pushed him away quickly and turned around covering her face with her palms.

''Khushi come near me..'' His voice chill her spine. She was nervous..hell nervous that she was trembling. Turning her around, he lifted her face and she met his eyes.

''More close..'' With reluctant steps, she inched closer.

''More..'' his husky voice cause goosebumps all over her body. She stared at the ground when there is no space left between them.

''Its time to remove all the awkwardness khushi kumari gupta..how about we start now..?'' he spoke nuzzling her neck and she closed her eyes with her palm gripped his collar.

''You are mine and I am yours...'' Saying this, he kissed her eyelids slowly and sucked her chin lovingly reaching her throat. She let out a delightful moan.

''Arnavji..please don't do this..'' He stopped her voice by giving open mouth wet kisses on her delicious mouth.  Pulling her petite body closer, he probed his tongue and licked her. She began melting away and respond to him by kissing him back with equal intensity and both dive into french kiss. She stoke his back and moved her hand on his neck for support. That'when she hear someone footstep and she began breaking off.