Hum mile

Chapter 12: Hum mile

''Boss we have search her everywhere but she...!''

Sanjay(In angry tone): Oh just shut up! I want her at any cost, do what you want, find her every corner of delhi. I want her in front of me as early as possible..understand! He get down the phone in anger.

Khushi!where are you?? You can't leave me like this..Without making you pay for your deeds I won't spare you. I wil destroy each and everyone who is connected to you and my first target is your so called baby. He spoke by holding her picture who has smile on her face. Here I am burning in fire and you are smiling... I will snatch each and every happiness from your life. You can't go away from my life like this..i will find you soon till then live your life. Once I found you, one one spare you from my obsession. I will kill your baby then mark you as mine forever. He gave a devilish smile.

***********
Nani: Betiya...how was your journey? She keep silent, khushi and nani sitting beside her.

I know you are very angry...but what can we do suddenly some urgent work came that's he won't able to pick you up?

Andi: Oh really, his work is more important than me. She flare her nose in anger. Khushi look at her cheerfully, she remember her old days...!

Khushi: I am also like this..papa mumma pamper me so much but...! She quickly control herself and bring smile on her face so that no one notice her hidden pain.

Lavanya: Guys breakfast Is ready..have it fast. Andi look at her confusingly.

Andi: Nani who is this girl..i never saw her before?? Before nani spoke she interrupt.

Lavanya: Hii andi..i am your would be bhabhi!! Nice meeting you, she raise her hand for hand shake. Her eyes frown by listening her words.

Andi: What?? You and my bhabhi...! Nani what is this..this is too much now, you all have choosen laad governor wife and didn't tell me! Now I understand you never consider me as a part of your family I am stranger to all. I have no one in this world, she spoke in hurtful voice.

Nani: Aisa nahi hain bitiya..sab kuch itne jaldi mein hua ki hame samay hi nahi mila tumhe kuch batane ka. (Its not like that..everything occur in so hurry that we didn't get time to tell you.)

Andi: Okay I agree but I can't accept her my bhabhi, firstly I will check if she is capable to be my laad governor I mean my brother wife or not. Khushi admire her antics and lavanya chuckled.

Nani: Betiya but...!

Andi: No if no but..i already decided before, I will choose my bhabhi but you all spoil my all wishes but now I will see if she have the capabilities to become my laad governor wife or not. Lavanya eyes popped in a sudden. She glared at her and goes near lavanya.

Nani: yuh..betiya now only you come..you must be hungry, get fresh then you will go your investigation. She spoke to change the topic so that lavnaya won't feel nervous her behaviour.

Look..khushi came in our house first time, show her our house?

Khushi: Ji ..nahi auntiji hum theek hain. (No auntyji I am fine?)

Nani: Auntyji nahi naniji (No auntiji..its naniji),call me at this name dear.

Khushi: Ji (yah)

Andi: Ji what ji..khushi be comfortable here don't hesitate okay. She nodded her head in agreement.

Lavanya: Acha khushi tell me something about you? I mean where you live? what you do?

Khushi: Woh.. main...she stammered.