Her craving and his love

Chapter 35:Her Cravings and his love

''Tujhe bahat badi kimat chukani padegi..chodunga nahi tujhe main..main vapas ayunga...!'' (You have to pay a big cost for messing with me..i would leave you and will return very soon to take revenge for your deeds.)

Both nani and payal startled by seeing this side of him. They never think a devil is behind the mask of a decent man. He is fiddling in their grip to punch lavanya who is the reason police arrested him but can't able to too as he is trapped from every corner. He was sweating thinking about spending life in a jail. He is finding a way to come out from drastic situation but is it so easy to get rid off it?

Lavanya smirked. The moment she waiting for long has arrived. How badly she wished to punished him for his sins. The way he treated and ruined her life, playing with her heart as if nothing has happened shattered her soul completely. She had cursed herself every single moment after that dreadful incident for trusting and loving such a monster but now her all sorrow and grief paid off. Probably now she would get justice and every other girl  he used her for his lustful desire. Taking few slow steps toward him, she split on his face making him boiled in anger. He was eager to gave her peace of mind and closed his eyes by her splitten and then clean his face feeling disgusted.

Inspector take him out from raizada mansion while nani and payal yet standing like a numb person. All took sanjay outside grabbing his collar and was about to leave when lavanya called ACP ranawat, her uncle. He by himself came to arrest him in the request of lavanya. He consider her own child and gave her father love since childhood.

''Uncle..thank you so much if you won't help me finding proof against him then i ..!

Acp ranawat(Patting her cheeks): Anything for my darling daughter...you should have inform me before then such situation never took place...How can you hide such a big truth, lavanya..i have never made any difference between you and my son but you have abolished me..just for few month I went for london and everything messed up in your life. She hold her ears pouted and he looked away angrily.

Lavanya: I am sorry nah...if you won't forgive me then I complaint to Nk...anyways where is he? Its being long we last met.

''How you get time to meet him..arnav ke khayalon se tumhe phursat mile tab nah..'' (You would get time from arnav then only you think about something else) Her face color change by listening arnav's name. Sadness clearly visible on her face which is not go unnoticed by him. She was fought back for tears and quickly controlled her pain before he noticed it but its already late. He wipe a tiny drop of tear and asked scrunching his eyebrow.

Lavanya: ''We are no more in relationship, he is in deeply in love with someone else who is more deserving than anyone else...and I am very happy for him''. She stated proudly without any regret. He feel sad but deep down happy by her decision. He always wished to make her his daughter in law but her love for arnav always retrain him. A ray of hope occurred within him. His chain of thought broke by lavanya straight voice.

Lavanya: (Pointing toward jeep) Uncle I want him behind the bar in his entire life..don't let him go so easily. He is very cunning..so be careful.. Put every charges as possible but I want him root in jail every single day''. With greeted teeth.

Acp ranawat(Caressing her): Don't worry, beta.. I will handle him...i can understand how you feeling right now...how dare he ruined your life...you like my own child and now its my responsibility to gave you justice and honor in society..you have face enough but not anymore...he will beg for death for sure but it is not so easy for him. He exclaimed sternly and she smile by his determination. He kissed her forehead before moving off toward destination.

                                     ****

In Arnav's house:

Khushi is in deep slumber, sleeping peacefully after ages by getting warmth and protectiveness from her husband in a very first time. Being in slumber, smile is not leaving her from her face which increase her charm and beauty even more. Arnav was the first one who opened his eyes yawning, when sun ray peeped on their face. He tried to move but sensing a softness gripping his collar make him stop to move a bit. He turned his gaze and smile dazing at his beloved wife who is sleeping on his chest unknown to her. A soothing smile played on his lips remembering her confession, their almost suhaag-raat, her cute naughty acts which almost lose his control.