Chapter 6: Separation

Why you are standing like a status...I m asking you something..answer me... u stupid girl?? If you utter any word against me then I will destroy you completely. Then I will see... who will marry you. Sanket spoke by grabbing her both hands in nearby wall.

By seeing no struggle from her side, He get hell angry and prick his nails to her soft palm. She hissed in pain and fresh tears rolled from her eyes.

Do what you want..i m already destroyed..there is nothing left to lose anything. He leave her hand and look at her confusingly.

What do you mean? He asked in confusion. She bend down on her feet and cry wholeheartedly. Tell me now and stop your emotional drama you drama queen?? But a sudden voice make him alert and he get panic. I think someone is coming and you miss..if u say anything against me ever then you know what I will do..remember my words..understand...now leave from this city as soon as possible. Don't you ever try to come back here again not even in your dreams. Get out now u b****

She run downstairs with crying face. Payal and akash is coming towards her room to ask about her health but saw her going down. Payal goes behind her and called her, khushiii!

Khushi get stunned by hearing payal voice and stop on her track.

******

Arnav is still in the same position sitting in the bed in khushi room and remembering her hurtful face and words, 'Why you take advantage of me?'... 'I am getting married in some days and you take my virginity in one go.. you destroyed my whole life''...My whole life is ruined due to your deeds and you are asking me what I did''!! Teares are splitting from his eyes..by remembering her hurtful face.

I have done a biggest mistake..why I lose my control dammit..he spoke and bang his fist in the nearby desk?

Sanket entered in khushi room to check whether he had not left any proof last night...I don't want khushi to create any problem in future. But he get shocked by seeing arnav's presence in the room then he roam his eyes to the entire room.

Everything is crystal clear in front of him and he understood everything about has happen between them and why she is reacting like this before, a smirk appear in his lips.

You did it with her...tell me dude how does she taste? Did she entertain and pleasure you or not? Arnav doesn't realize his presence but by listening his shameful words... He look at him instantly with uttermost rage in his eyes and punch him hard on his face.

Don't you dare to utter her name from your dirty mouth..you rascal...I am silent because of your sister..if someone else have said this words to me then he won't be alive till now but you are lucky I am sparing you but this is last time...if I came to know again you do anything I won't even regret before to kill you. He spoke while holding his collar and clench his teeth.

***********

Khushi why are you running like this what happen..wait here I am coming, payal spoke while coming down from stairs. Khushi stopped by listening payal voice at the main door and look at her with painful eyes.

I am sorry payal..i have to go from there..i can't able to stay here more..if possible please forgive me.

Before payal and akash will reach her, she is already left.

Khushi!!! Khushi!!! Stop ...where are you going... please stop..don't go..where are you going?? payal shout on top of the voice.

Akash..dekho na...khushi chali gaya..use kya hua vo aise kaha gayi aur vo iss tarha! (Akash..you have seen na..khushi is gone..but what happen to her why she left like this and crying) She sobbed in his arms.