Revenge

Chapter 30A(Maha update): Revenge

Sanjay lean his head forward to brush her lips while his grip her waist stronger enough. She can't able to move a bit and fidgeting in his arms. He was about to touch her petals when he feel the burning sensation on his right cheeks from behind. He get tilted a little by a sudden action and somehow balance himself realizing what has happened.

He place his palm on his cheeks which became all red. Then It irked him that someone probably dared to slapped him and too so harshly that it create red marks on his face which is clearly vision on his cheeks. He tightened his gripped enraged in fire and instantly around who dare to mess with sanjay rawat to gave a peace of mind but freeze at the spot when his eyes daze at the opposite person.

La..van..ya..luv..tum? She get completely numb when her eyes cast on him. She went behind a little can't believe her eyes what she was looking was really dream or reality. Earth came beneath her feet when reality stuck her.

By getting no glimpse of masoom whereabouts, they both entered RM to checked her once, probably she went to search andi and while entering they heard some voices from upstairs and without wasting anytime further both hurriedly rushed upstairs getting panicked. They get dumbstruck while storming inside the room. One man is harassing her. His back was facing them so they can't see his face.

Lavanya temper flare by realizing what that person trying to do with her even though she don't know her as person but being a girl she never tolerate all awful things.

Her blood boiled by looking at the sight before her eyes. Before andi do any stunt, lavanya step forward and gave him a tight slap grabbing his arms, pointing toward her but she only get completely numb by seeing the person which she least expected.

Andi: Kamine kutte..how dare you misbehave with my best friend..teri toh main...!

She came in between them and shooting him on the top of her voice while lavanya is still glued in shock expression. She yet can't surpass anything. Her breathe hitched and gasped painfully. Tears tricking down her face remembering her dark past. How brutally he used her and dumb her like a tissue paper without caring about her feeling and crushed her heart into million pieces.

Masoom move ahead and gesture her she is alright but andi is no mood to listen anything. She is getting mad and slapped him so harshly that blood came out from his mouth. Looking at his disheveled face, both lavanya and masoom eyes popped up realizing what andi did.

Andi was splitting fire in rage and looking at him as if she would killed him at right moment. Masoom immediately pulled her from behind to calm her nerve as she know how dangerous her anger to other. Even though andi didn't get mad on others but when it comes to her loved ones she never care to anything else and goes to any extend to protect them.

Seems nothing is affecting on her. She wave her hand off and again went to slap him when he quickly held her hand and titled her hand behind her back violently making her hissed.