Dreamy love making

Chapter 14: Dreamy love making

Arnav scooped khushi more in his arms and kissed her violently. Both lost all senses and goes in the flow of love and passion. He move his way down her body slowly and relish the feel of her skin on his fingers. Once again he gladly looked at her lips and attack her lips with its own. The kiss began slow and gentle but soon become passionate. Both explore each other mouth and start kissing urgently.

********

Arre lavanya beta..acha hua ap aa gayi.Hum apko hi yaad kar rahe the. (Its good you came..i am just remembering you!!)

Namaste naniji!!How are you? I am just going somewhere so thought to came and meet you.

Its good you came. Moreover payal is not there so I am feeling so lonely.

Aww how sweet..how much you love your grand daughter in law. Why don't you cal her.

I have call her in morning. She is sounding very happy.

Really! That's so nice! What she say? How both are they?

They are absolutely fine!! Within 2 weeks, they are coming. Lavanya look here and there.

What happen beta? To whom you are searching?

Naniji woh main..! She shyly smile.

Ohh what I am asking!!Chotee is in his room. You go and meet him.

No no its not like that actually I try to call him several time but he is not picking my call. I thought may be he reached office.

No beta..don't know since morning I haven't seen him. He never be so late for office.

What its 11 am and still he is at home. Is everything okay with him. He is so punctual in timing.

May be he is with andi!

I will go and look if he is fine or not. She nodded her head and lavanya went upstairs.

********

Lagta hain mera plan kaam kar raha hain, darwaza pethne ki awaz bhi nahi aa rahi hain. (May be my plan is working, the sound of door shutting is also not coming.)

You are so great andi...maan gaye tujhe. Par dono andar kar kya rahe hain, thoda jhakke dekhu kya? (But what they are doing inside..can I see what they are doing or not?)

No its bad manners for looking someone private moments! So what I am not a kid, I am 15 years old and he is my brother I have all right to know. She spoke proudly. But my di is pregnant, I don't want he to hurt her. She make her steps towards the door and make her ears near the door but no sound is coming.

Kamaal hain...koi andar hain bhi ki nahi (Is anyone inside or not) but I myself locked them. Did they run away? Nahii!! My brother can't run away with her. Stupid duffer kya utpatang soch rahi hain, buddhu kahi ki!!vo use lekar kaise bhag sakhta hain aur koi bahar jane ka rasta bhi toh nahi hain! (Stupid duffer..what weird are you thinking, how can he run away with her! There is no other way to go outside.)

She again tried to listen, they some little sound of moaning is coming.

Yeh itni ajeebse awaaze kyu aa rahi hain! Sush ko puchu kya?? (Why such sound is coming! Did I ask sush?) No way she will again tease me that I don't know anything!) She pouted. After thinking deeply, her tubelight glow and she bushed like a tomato. Hayee kahi jo main soch rahi hu vo toh nahi ho raha andar? (What I am thinking, is it really happening?)

Its better I will leave love birds alone and make they do romance. She was about to go outside but her feet stumbled at her place by seeing the person coming inside. she get hiccups by looking at her and look here and there to hide somewhere.