I protect you

Chapter 26: I protect her

''How is my plan sweetheart..enjoyed it or not? You have dared to go against my will.. now see what I am going to do with you..'' Khushi is numb and flinched angrily. He broke the hugged and goes to payal while is smiling delightfully.

Sanjay: Thank you payal.. thank a lot, if you not help me I would never be able to got my khushi back. He hold khushi palm and kissed it by glaring at her intensely. Khushi feel disgusted by his touch and get scared like hell, she tried to take out her hand but he forcefully hold her hand and dragging her outside.

''Chalo khushi..let go back to our home..i have waiting for this day since ages''. He spoke glancing her dangerously with dark filled eyes.

Khushi is feeling helpless..she can't even tell the truth but can't go with this monster also. She was in the verge of crying thinking about her fate. He is intentionally pulling her hand and pricking his nails on her palm. She closed her eyes controlling the pain. In between, she is chanting devimaiya name to gave her some mercy when a sharp voice from behind stop them in their track.

''Khushi kahi nahi jayegi!'' (Khushi will not go anywhere?)

Arnav burn in anger when he saw someone else held her hand and is leading her outside without her consent. There is some awkwardness and grief in her eyes. How can someone took his khushi when she is utterly his minus. Slowly and steadily he went toward them and stood in front of him. His gaze is only on khushi that is standing clutching her dupatta and began shivering. He wanted punch him hard who is declaring to have right over his khushi but somehow control himself and suppressed his angry.

Sanjay: Who are you and why i cannot take my wife? Arnav face expression abruptly changed when his glance fall on him.

Wife..? He uttered being enraged. I am Arnav singh raizada, he spoke sternly. By listening his name, sanjay jaw drop and he looked at khushi slyly.

''Ohh so he is that bas**** who ruin my all dreams to owe khushi''. In a next instant he smile slightly and extended his hand.

Nice meeting you!! He gesture him but arnav didn't forwarded his hand and glare him straightforwardly. Sanjay purposely snake his hand around her waist and pulled her closely to see his reaction. Khushi narrowed her eyes by his behavior and tried to wave off his hand but his grip is very stronger on her to handle. She was looking down painfully so that no one would notice her tears that is trickling but arnav can notice her grief and turmoil. He clenched his fist by her state and was about to pounce back when payal came in between and started complaining.

Payal: Bhai, I missed you so much..aapne toh hame ek bhi baar yaad nahi kiya..? (You not even once remember us..?) She pouted angrily.

Arnav: Oh really..do you really think..! he spoke casually. His gaze is still stuck on khushi.

Payal: If is that so then why you didn't call me at once, She pounce back angrily. He open his mouth to say something when she cut him and say,'' forget it...don't give me any explanation I knew, you are so busy in lavanya love that didn't get time to remember me, hain na..?'' She teases him. Arnav share an eyelock with khushi but she instantly look away controlling her tears.

Nani: Payal bitiya...stop teasing him. She grinned.

Payal: Nani you are encouraging him? Chupke chupke sagai bhi karli aur hame bataya tak nahi (You got engaged without letting us know about it)...what is all this bhai..? He looked on feeling guilty. Sanjay is getting pissed off with these melodrama and broke the silence.