Bewafaa sanam

Chapter 24: Bewafa sanam

What happen arnavji ? You are looking tensed? Ghar pe sab thik toh hain na? She hold his hand getting afraid.

Khushi vo lav...i..I ..am..I don't understand..how..I he get stammered.

Arnavji, you are scaring me..please tell me what's the matter?

Khushi lavanya committed suicide, he spoke in one breathe.

What? She got dumbstruck and get completely shocked. 'But why arnavji..why she taken such a big step?''

Dunno khushi..i really hope she is fine. I have to reach in hospital as early as possible.

Arnavji hum bhi apke saath chalte hain. (I am also coming with you.)

No khushi, you can't..! Its make situation more critical and moreover lavanya feel insecure with you. Don't you knew what had happen in office?

Its all because of me. If I were not return back in your life then you and lavanyaji will be...! He stopped her speaking anything and place his finger on her lips.

How can you think like that khushi..! If you wasn't retreat back again then also I will not accept her and you knew what why?

Kyu? He careless her face softly and she looked at him closely.

Because you have stole my heart long time back and no other girl took your place..You are very special to me...you are my life.my soul..my happiness..my everything, khushi...I love you more than anything and baby too. He bend down and kissed on her stomach possessively. She looked into his eyes tenderly being his faithfulness on her love. She hugged him tightly and enveloped in his arms protectively. He hugged her back and kissed her hairs sweetly.

Khushi, I am yours... only yours and you are mine. If I would have married lavanya she will never be happy with me. Just for nani sake I agree to marry lavanya. I always consider her my friend, not more than that.

''Arnavji hame bahat dar lag raha hain..agar lavanyaji ko kuch ho gaya toh hum apne apko kabhi maaf nahi kar payenge, kahina kahi hum unki halat e liye jimmedar hain''. (I am scared arnavji, if anything happen to lavanyaji, I will never be able to forgive myself..in some way, I am responsible for her vulnerable condition.) He broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

Don't blame yourself, you haven't done anything wrong, its that man who ruin her life and throw her out of his life and she goes under depression. It will took us long time to make her back from this depression. Stil her muscles are paining and she is taking anti-depression pils just beause of that scoundrel. Just once I came to knew about him, I swear I will root his life in hell.

Who is he, arnavji?

Don't khushi, I just knew his name, sanj...! His words been interrupted by the cell rang.

''Yes aunty I m on the way'', he took his cell down in a hurry. Khushi I have to reach in hospital. He stop his SUV in front of RM and bid adeau to her.

Arnavji, do inform me about her health, he nodded his head and drop a kiss on her palm and rushed to hospital.

*******

Di, where were you? Do you have any idea how tensed we all got? She bombarded on her with numerous questions.

Andi beta, let her breathe first. See how much tired she is looking. She remember her encounter in office and blushed slyly. Andi get suspicious by her changed behavior.

Why di is looking like a tomato, something is definitely fishy. Andi start you investigation and found out otherwise your cute little brain will blast. She look on her defiantly.