Escape

Chapter 36: Escape

Arnav was ragging in fire and their stubbornness of not leaving the place is not helping him and even more compelling him to loose his cool but he is trying best not to endure his temper. Whatever they did with khushi, played into his mind and it arch his heart remembering how cruelly they let her die lifeless knowing about her condition but on the other side he can't cross the barrier after-all they are elders no matter how he denied and if khushi came to know how he treated with them, she would be vulnerable and he can never hurt her at all. In the meanwhile guards dashed there as per his orders and was dragging them out.

''Bhai please..we just want to meet khushi once..just once'', Payal pleaded while struggling with the guard  and nani clutches her eyes can't able to met his daze that is conveying immense hatred by arnav. Keeping her head down, she clutches payal hand for support.

Enough..stop all this non sense..he barked the guard to go out and gasped before continuing.

''Listen I am warning you guys last time...khushi is my life and I really don't want your interference in my personal life..the way you humiliated khushi I have loose all respect and love which I had all these years and now nothing bother to me more than her...i have heard and seen enough of your drama now don't create any scene before I do anything which you regret later.

''Chotte if I have a slight idea about yours and khushi relationship then I would never insult her..why you hide it?'' She manage to spoke with trembled voice and his one angry glare make her stop.

''Is it make any difference if I confronted you earlier..does my happiness, my wishes matters you ever..you always want to rule me and that's exactly you did..i didn't blame that creep because he is a stranger but I am your own blood..i have grown up in your hands..how can you mistrust me?'' He paused and continued,'' not once you ask me why I have taken such step of marrying her so urgently?'' he asked curtly.

There is only silence in their ends. What she would say when she know he is right..she never taken him granted and always thrown her wishes on him and he gladly accepted it for her happiness but when it comes to khushi..he can't able to tolerate it anymore.

''If I told you before, would you accept khushi? You are so much busy in making lavanya my bride that you never saw anything else other than that..today she is suffering from heart break again is just because of you..you make her believe that I also loved her and will keep her happy..only I know what I gonna through when you threaten me to marry lavanya when my heart and soul only crave for khushi..i died every moment agreeing for that marriage''.

''Bhai please don't blame nani..she have no fault in it..how she know you love someone else..you never express about your feelings...we wanted to take you and khushi back home. To gain your forgiveness we can do anything...please call her once''. She scanned her eyes around to search her and headed forward to barged in when he came on her way ragging in anger.

''Don't you dare take any step further..You even lost all the right by calling yourself khushi's friend...if lavanya wouldn't prove her point then whole life you cursed khushi thinking she brainwashed my mind.. and named our symbol of love as a sin..aren't you? She have nothing to say and silently listening all his accusation''.

''Anyways why I am wasting my time in explaining you..better you moved on and let me live my life peacefully''. He turned to walked inside and about to close the door when payal stopped him placing her hand on the edge of the door.

''We realize our mistake..can't I get once chance to mend it..please bhai I can do anything to gain your trust back''. Payal pleaded joining her hands.

Mistake? He gave a weak smile being astonished. ''For once I can forget how you guys implement the plan for marriage but I can never forget the way you treated with khushi...her life and honor is everything to me and you named her characterless without knowing the full truth..how disgusting ..being her childhood friend how can you humiliate her? I have almost lost my baby due to your so called mistake and if anything happen to our baby that day then khushi would never be the same..she had been shattered and I love her...anyways to whom I am explaining who don't even the know the meaning of love..don't ever show your face ever again..kindly please leave...its my request.''