Epilogue 2

Epilogue 2: Picture perfect

As Arnav engulfed his newly wedded wife, he felt a strange kind of excitement within him.  Everyone began giggling as he is not leaving her.

''Damn..she is impossibly beautiful..'' He admire her sparking eyes, her cute nose and then his eyes traveled on her gorgeous lips that is trembling by his gaze. Khushi pinched his back and brought him back to senses gesturing him to put her down. Payal teased them and took her inside the bedroom. He looked at her disappearing figure without blinking his eyes. Andi shoved her hand in front of him.

''Dekho nani..bhaiya is getting so much desperate for their wedding night..'' She winked and nani get embarrassed by her naughty comment.

Veiling in a gorgeous bridal attire, khushi is waiting for her husband in their kind sized marital bedroom, half covered with dupatta. She could feel thousands of butterflies inside her stomach. Her heart was beating rapidly. She smiled thinking how wonderful arnavji had made her wedding a memorable one. Flickering her hairs, she waited impatiently for her huaband. That's when she heard a click on the door. She inhale some oxygen to calm her nervousness that is increasing by every passing moment. Arnav walked inside and stood there for some moment. He took sometime to move closer and keep his gaze on his newly wedded bride. Khushi can senses he is taking long time to come. She lifted her half covered dupatta little and made a annoyed face.

''Arnavji how much time you will take..i m getting bore here..you knew how heavy these jewelry to carry..'' She complaint making a baby face and got up to remove her jewelry reaching in front of mirror. His eyes turned mischievous. Reaching her, he drew her close against his body and khushi inhaled sharply realizing the urgency of his need.

''I never knew you are so curious just like me..'' Removing her dupatta off her head, he let it fall on the floor and untied her hair bun allowing her long hairs to fall on her shoulder.

''Arnavji I didn't meant to say..'' Placing her hairs on one side, he began placing wet kisses all over her neck. She tried to move away but he held her both hand tight and not letting her move. Turning her, he pushed his body hard against her. Lifting her eye lashes, she could see his face in the dim light and saw his eyes get intoxicated  with desire. His hand traveled on the back of her neck and he remove her necklace. She shuddered by his instant touch. He kissed her neckline and then bite her earlobes after removing it. Taking out her all jewelry one by one, he looked at her divine beauty with an awe. Khushi smiled getting love by her husband.

''Thank you Arnavji for gifting me this grant wedding..'' She kissed his eyes gently and tiptoes into his arms by pressing her all weight over him. He placed his hand on the desk for support.

''I don't want your thank you khushi, I just want your love..only love'' She broke off and cupped his face and kissed his lips aggressively. Her legs toes when he roamed his hand all over her back and started removing dories from her blouse making it loosen. Raising her hands, she raked her fingers across his hairs and gave him a hard smooching pull on his lips. He careless the softness of her back and waist with his rough hand. Removing her pallu off her shoulder, he left her lips and bend down to kiss her neck and exposed chest. Sooner her saree fell down on the floor along with his shirt. He felt an urge of excitement while worshiping her fully and she threw her head back to give him full access of her. Getting out of breathe, khushi began showering his face with hot kisses. He put her on the bed and saw her moist eyes.