The plan

Chapter 18: The plan

A person at late 20's dialed a number with a creep smile on his face while a girl is sleeping on his chest naked. He careless her back and gave a devilish smile to the person on other side of phone.

Good job sweetheart..i am impressed! What an actress you are! The person who called him is none other than khushi, whose is burning in anger by listening his teasing voice.

What do you mean?

Oh come on, khushi...pyaar karta hu tumse tumhari har saas ko pehchanta hu. (I love you and I recognize every breathe of you.)

Apni ghatiya juban se pyaar ka naam leke use gali mat do. (Don't abuse the word love by blunting from your dirty mouth.) I havn't seen a disgusting guy like you in my whole life. I still can't believe this you are the same person whom I know since childhood.

No baby no..don't abuse your darling husband. If someone listen your voice what they will think that you again fight with me. Khushi widen her eyes by listening his words.

How do you know that i..!!

I can have each and every information about you. So its better continue your act like this and never do any smartness with me and if you ever try to cross me then you know na how it will be dangerous to your loved ones specially your...!

Don't you dare..if you tried to harm arnavji, I won't think before in killing you.

I haven't named that person and you by yourself blunt his name by your own mouth. Arnavji!! He mimicked her. What if he meet with an accident. Her heartbeat stopped abruptly. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

I beg you, please don't do anything to him.I betray you nah, punish me.. I am ready to do everything you say.. please dont harm him. He haven't did anything wrong to you.

He have to paid off by making you pregnant. If he wasn't there in your life then you would be mine today,in my arms and we both are happily living together. But he.. how dare he touch my property and snatch you away from me.

I am not your so called property..understand. He haven't did anything wrong, I am equal at fault. Please don't harm him. Punish me I am ready to do anything whatever you say.

You will get special treatment from me khushi..just have patience. She grasped tearfully holding her stomach. But now make a distance from arnav and if you ever tell him about you being pregnant then that day he breath last his life.

I promise I won't tell anybody about my pregnancy and stay away from him. I lied to his whole family about being married..he will never cross my path.

That's good. Hope now he won't think to come closer to you otherwise I have to show him hell.

No he won't, I assure you I stay away from him.

That's like my girl. She disconnect the call and cried bitterly holding her knees.

Arnavji..hamne kitni koshish ki apse dur jane ki. Hum jitna apne pas rahenge uthna apni jaan par khatra aur badta jayega. Ap kyu hame jane nahi dete. Kyu roka hame..kyu..! (Arnavji..i tried so hard to go away from your life. Mre I be closer to you, will will be more in danger. Why you stop me...why not making me go away from your life..why??) She sobbed by sitting at the floor. Unaware being one person outside the door listen all her conversation and make a promise to make everything better in her life.

*******

Darling...why you are threatening this girl..Who is she? A girl asked making at circle on his chest who is sleeping nude with him under bedsheet.