Shattered soul

Chapter 5: Shattered soul

At midnight:

Payal what happen!! Why u are twisting and turning in the bed..please let me sleep? You didn't make me touch you last night I thought u are tired due to wedding rituals. Akash said while rubbing his eyes and saw she is not listening to him and lost in some thought.

Woh akash i am worried about khushi'' She spoke with sad face.

Khushi? Oh yah ..she is your friend na who came from Mumbai! But I didn't see her in our marriage?

Actually she is not feeling well last night and is resting in her room. I am going to see her hope she is fine. With that she gets up. Akash hold her hand and stop her.

Payal..are you mad? Did you see the time, its 4 am. She is already not well and you are going to wake her up at this time. Let her sleep. I will take you to her room in morning. Sleep now. With that he push her towards him, roll on top of him and started kissing her desperately with all passion.

In morning at 6:30 am:

Khushi is sleeping on his chest and both are naked in each other arms. Arnav then stirred a little, with his movement khushi woke up suddenly.

A small smile creep to her lips by seeing him who is sleeping with his bare back in front of her. Then suddenly her concentration goes towards the frame, her fiancee frame brought her back to reality. Her eyes get widen and tears rolled automatically.

''I betray him'' was the only word came to her mouth with trembled lips. She remember last night encounter with him..how he make love to her, his touches, kisses on her body are still fresh. She tried to get up but feel a sharp pain on her lower abdominal and again goes back to the same position. The flashes of last night came again and again in front of her eyes...how he entered his part to her with uttermost care and kissing each and every part of her sensitive part and she shamelessly submitted herself to a unknown person and lost control.With all the strength, she woke up and pull the duvet till her chest and goes to the washroom with puffy red face.

In the washroom..she cry whole halfheartedly and open shower to remove his touch from her body.

Why I allow him to take advantage of my situation? Why I didn't stop him? Then she saw the ring on her left finger and remember the moments she spend with Sanjay. How every time he bring smile on my face with his antics and jokes. His love and care always feels me special. To bring smile on my face, he convinced mamma and papa to send me here. ''sanjay..i am sorry I cheated you..i m so sorry..i can't able to protect myself. You trusted me so blindly and gave me permission to come here and what I did..shame on me..i hate myself... I broke your every dream in my feet!''

My listening some sound..arnav jerk suddenly. He then realize the some cry was coming from the washroom.His eyes then glared on the scattered clothes on the floor and remember the last night love making session with khushi. By listening her cry,he is feeling to kill himself after taking advantage of the innocent soul. I destroy her whole life!why I lost my all senses..i have done a biggest sin...god will never forgive me. He fist his both palm angrily and bang his hand on nearby table guiltily.

In washroom khushi is completely broken, ''I need answer to him..why he destroy my life? I hate him!!With that she wipe her tears and come out with uttermost rage in her eyes and bang the door roughly behind it. He can't able to face her and look on her eyes who is having lots of question in her eyes and started wearing his clothes to avoid his questions.

Why you take advantage of me? she spoke with hurtful eyes. By having no response from his side, she came towards him and ask by holding his collar,'' I am talking to you dammit..just look at me''

What I did?

By listening his word, she can't able to stand and bent down on her feet and started crying badly, sitting on the hard floor. "My whole life is ruined due to your deeds and you are asking me what I did''

Do you have any idea you have done!! I am getting married in some days and you take my virginity in one go.. you destroyed my whole life. She spoke whole sobbing with both hand covering her face. He can't able to see her in this condition and come near her, wanted to hold her and comfort her that he will make everything better but don't have guts to do it as damage is already done.

He move on the other side and spoke "I know I am at fault and you are equal at fault..why u didn't stop me..i loose my senses you should have stop me''. By hearing no response from her side, he got worries and turn quickly but she already left the room . He close his eyes with intense rage and feeling like someone stabbed his heart.

She can't stand the place more, now there is no use to talk so she run away as fast as can and unlock the door and goes outside the room with shattered soul.

Here sanket is roaming here and there restlessly, getting tensed and sweating.''What if arnav blunt everything about me then I will be finished..dad will not give me a piece of property. He trust me so much but if he came to know about it then my whole hard work went in drain. The image which I have made in front of him get totally ruined due to that bloody middle class girl. Before she spoke anything against me..i have to warn her. With that he goes towards her room but stop at the middle by looking she is running and coming outside the room with crying face. He got confused..what happen to her..why she is crying? I have to found out.

Before she go downward he pull her at one corner and spoke, miss khushi..i m warning you if you utter a single word against me you don't even imagine what I will do with you. Yesterday arnav came and save you but not everytime anyone came to protect you. Last night I got unsuccessful in tasting you but if you utter a word against me then consequence will be more drastic...understand!! He spoke. But she is standing like a statue doesn't react anything. He get angry and pin her to the nearby wall.

I am talking to you..you downmarket girl. Khushi look at him with no expression on her face and ''I have already lost everything there is nothing left..do what you want''

Precap:

Sanket: U had sex with her? he ask with devilish smile. Tell me dude, how does she taste!!Did she entertain and pleasure you or not? 

To be continued.

Give your votes and comments.