Happy family

Chapter 39:Happy family

Khushi was standing in front of mirror struggling with her kurta trying to zip the chain of her kurta but her hand was not reaching till its end and now a days she get tried very soon.

Swinging her hand in air, she sat on the bed annoyingly holding her belly. That's when she heard arnav's voice from bathroom asking for towel. She chews her nail touching her exposed back as she can't able to covered. She thought to changed dress into chainless kurta but her all dress are like that only. She gulped getting nervous thinking if arnavji would see her like that he would not leave a change to flirt or touch her and at this situation she cannot take a risk o any intimacy that would cause a harm to her baby.

''Khushi..what are you waiting for... give me towel''! he extended his hand from bathroom.

''Hey devimaiya ab hum kya kare..unke samne aise kaise jaye...hamari madat kijiye''. ('What I would do now how I go in front of him like this..help me godess'') She slowly marched toward bathroom while arnav is quiet in naughty mood. He purposely left towel in the room to take bath with his lovely wife but her so much taking time making him gran in frustration.

''Khushi what you doing..hurry up I am having important video conference with client..i am already late''! Knowing about his delay she hurriedly handed him towel and was about to turn when he grabbed her waist and pulled her inside the bathroom. She gasped by his sudden action.

''What is this arnavji leave me''! He grinned and shut the door through his legs pinning her fevrously.

''Yeh kya batameezi hain..ab apko late nahi ho raha?'' (What is this misbehaviour..now you are not getting late?'') She charged him showing her big sized attitude and began trying to unlock the door but he interlocked her both hand with his palm and glance her intensely. She began hyperventilating by his daze and closed her eyes even though the cold water not helping to cool down the atmosphere. He was moving more closer to her and his sexy broad chest was tempting her.

''Batameezi toh maine ab tak shuru bhi nahi ki hain''! (I not even started anything'') He tucked her wet hairs behind her ear seductively by tracing his fingers on her cheeks.

''Arnavji please let me go..i have lot of work to do''! She spoke in a pleaded voice and he smirked more reluctantly.

''Mrs khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..how can I leave such an opportunity without doing anything...not so easy to get away from me''! His hot breathe was touching her face and creating some jolt sensation on her body. Her wet body was hardly covering herself. His hand reached her throat and he stroke it gently causing a tickling sensation to her. She cannot able to resist anymore and quickly hugged him without even realizing her back is yet exposed. His jaw dropped seeing her sexy revealing back. He circled his arms around her and began moving his fingers inside her kurta excitedly.

''So you have already made all arrangement for our romance..not bad mrs raizada i like it but it would be more helpful if you come without any clothes as if cheery on the top''! she get shuddered by his bold talks and then remember about her zip problem and before he go further she pushed him away.