Realization

Chapter 49: Realization

Will you marry me? He said straight from the heart kneeling in front of her.

Her eyes filled with tears as soon as words slipped from his mouth. She can't believe what she had just heard. Her heart arched in pain by his confession. The person whom she consider her best friend proposed her in front of numerous people. She took one step ahead toward him but then stopped remembering the past that torment her. She inched back to move away when he held her hand from behind.

Nk: ''Luvu main tumse..'' She felt awkward looking at the premise where all eyeing at them with wide eyes.

Lavanya: ''Enough Nk! Stop this non-sense..'' She saw him bowed his head down waiting for her answer. She cannot take this anymore and immediately shrugged her hand back and ran away brokenly while khushi followed her.

Guest are already taken their leave only Lavanya and Nk left to their house. Due to khushi insistence, Lavanya staying in the guest room for a night only in one condition no one persuade her to meet NK who was desperately pacing in living room to talk to her once.

In a meanwhile, khushi feed muskaan and make her sleep placing her in crib while arnav siting in living room shooting daggers at him. By seeing lavanya condition he cannot tolerate it.

Nk was pacing to and fro restlessly gazing at her door. After waiting for several hours he decided to directly barged into her room.

Arnav: ''Stop right there..don't move..'' His sharp voice rooted him and he turned.

Nk: ''I am going to meet lavanya..what's your problem?'' he was puzzled.

Arnav: ''This is my house not your rose garden where you can come and go anytime without anyone permission. You already ruined my daughter's function and now I won't let you hurt my friend lavanya..did you understand! Now get the hell out of my house..'' He spoke curtly and trying hard not to loose his sanity.

Nk: ''I am not going anywhere until my luv come with me?'' He raised his eyebrow by his claiming and strode toward him taking large step and grabbed his collar.

Arnav: ''Don't test my patience..I am warning you last time get the hell out of my house right now. He didn't move and glanced at him with folded arms. ''If within 2 minutes I didn't saw you going out then may be you won't be able to stand on your feet..'' he threaten him with seething anger.

Nk: ''Do what you want I don't care..'' he remarked in the same tone he was showing and pulled his hand off his collar and began marching forward ignoring him..that provoke Arnav.

Within a second he thrown Nk on the floor by gripping other hand in a tight punch but being stopped hearing khushi's voice. She was passing toward lavanya room but the fiasco occurring before her eyes widen her. She never knew Arnav would react like this. She ran toward nk to help him who was already in miserable state.