Let me go

Chapter 15:Let me go

Khushi began pacing in the room and think about the last night dream. She touches her stomach and began caressing it. You are the only one in my life, don't ever leave me..if anything happen to you... I will die. No.. what I am thinking, nothing will happen to you..i won't let this happen. The flashes of sanjay stabbing her stomach bring tears in her eyes. Shiver run down through her veins by imagining about it...he won't snatched you from me. No one separate you from me. If he ever try to harm you, I will kill him...i kill him.

All left your ma alone you are my only hope..i am eagerly waiting for you to come into my life. I will never be sad, she wipe her tears and was about to go out when nani entered the room.

Khushi: Arre naniji aap yaha, did you need anything?

Naniji: I came to meet you. You Okay na.

Khushi: Ji

Nani: Actually since the day you came here, I am noticing that you always be in the room. Are you comfortable in the house? If you need anything do tell me?

Khushi: I am absolutely fine. Just feeling little headache. Nani cupped her face and smiled thinking about something.

Nani: You always remind me of my grand daughter-in-law,payal. She is just like you. She cupped her cheeks lovingly. I am missing her so much...she is coming in few days. By listening payal name, khushi get sad and unknowingly tears brought from her eyes.

Nani: What happen to you? Why you are sad?

Khushi:Nothing nani? Kisi apne ki yaad aa gayi. (I remember someone) I mean, payal is my best friend name hope one day I get a chance to meet her. Due to some circumstances I get separated from her. She get married and..

A sudden phone call on nani mobile, interrupt her. Hello, ji arre haan hum toh bhul hi gaye the..thik hain hum aate hain kal. (Yah okay..ohh i totally forgot..yah okay i am coming.) Nani hunk off the call and smiled cheerfully.

Khushi:Why you are smiling nani?

Nani: How can i forgot such a big thing. That necklace..

Khushi: Necklace?

Nani: Yah..few days before I have given my daughter in law necklace for polishing. I wanted lavanya to wear that necklace on her engagement. Now she is going to become a part of her family, so i will give her.

Woh haar arnav ki maa ne uski bahu ke liye banwaya tha. (This necklace is made by arnav s mother for her bahu) By listening lavanya name she feel Mixed emotion happy,sad, guilty. The thought of the person whom is her only hope is now going to someone else, shattered her soul completely but she quickly brushes her thought of being selfish. She should be happy..how can she think like this. He is no one to me..just a mere stranger with whom I committed a mistake who is unknowingly bonded to me.

Kya hua bitiya kis soch mein dubi ho? (Where are you lost?)

Khushi: Hum bas woh..kuch nahi. I am thinking about arnavji.. I mean her mother..i don't know before that she is dead. I am sorry. ..i...! she stammered.

Nani: No you don't need to..! Do you know with so much much difficulty, I have made him agree for marriage otherwise don't know if I will be able to see his marriage ever or not.

Khushi: Ji

Nani: Haan lavanya loves him very much. But he always run away from her so I made him agree to tie a knot with her.

Khushi: I am very happy for her..she is very lucky..she got she a lovely in laws who loves her so much. She smile as much as can but the pain in the eyes is still visible in her.