Potions with Uncle Sev

Chapter 10 – Potions with Uncle Sev...

Faye and I were sat there as Snape walked into the classroom and everyone was stopping what they were doing to look at him and then turned there attention to stare at Faye and I, "what hasn't anyone ever seen identical twins before, I mean you do go to school with the Weasley twins" I snapped.

Severus looked over to me and smiled as he stood at the front of the room, "so I see you have met our new students here at Hogwarts, this is Octavia Riddle and her twin sister Faye" Severus said to us all.

Professor Snape was stood by the black board and smiled as he noticed that Faye and I were happy listening to him, I noticed that he smiled at me and went back to his class which I knew he was going to take it out on the Gryffindor's. "So then Mr Wesley could you tell me what fortuna ius means please" Severus asked.

Ron looked to Snape and frowned as I knew he didn't really understand Latin, "Mr Wesley please read the book" Severus said.

Ron looked down and I felt sorry for him, Latin was something that he couldn't really understand that well, quickly getting up I walked over to Ron and put a book down in front of him, "it will help with the Latin and maybe ask Faye and she will help with the tutoring" I said and walked back over to Faye

He smiled at me and nodded, "thanks Octavia" Ron said.

I smiled and nodded my head and turned back to the front of the class and noticed that Faye was shaking her head at me; before she could say anything to me we were being stared at. Realising that it was Severus that was looking at me I smiled at him, "sorry sir" I said.

"Please pay attention miss Riddle, now do you know what fortuna ius means" Snape asked.

I nodded and looked to him, "liquid luck" I said to him.

He smiled and nodded at me, "thank you now here is a sheet with the potion one showing you what you need to do for it, please make sure that you follow this exactly" he said to us.

We nodded and I looked down to the parchment and frowned, "this is going to be a bitch, I mean I am normally good at potions but this is going to be a bitch of a potion to get right" I said as I got up and walked over to the ingredients at the back where I noticed that Ron had got up to get the ingredients that was needed as well.

I walked back over to Faye and placed down the bits I grabbed from the back of the room and went to setting up the pots with Faye that we needed. I watched as Faye placed the cauldron on top of the burner for us to heat all the bits up to the right temperature and that was when I noticed that Ron was being pushed into the corner by the looks of it Crabbe and Goyle, growling I got up and walked towards the back of the room and pulled Ron away from them and smiled at him, "I'll be there in the minute Ron, why don't you go and sit down" I said to him.

"Now what is a pretty girl liked you and especially a riddle doing with a Wesley, why don't you come and sit with a real man, I am sure that your father would prefer you to be with a pureblood than a blood traitor" Goyle said.

I looked at him and laughed, "You do know who you're speaking to don't you" I asked.

"Little Riddle sister" Crabbe said.

I laughed and looked down to him and decided to channel my inner father, "first off I'm the older twin and second remember who you are speaking to half-blood, you may act like a pureblood because your father is one but remember here Crabbe that your father married a muggle which dropped you to half-blood, next time remember your manors, I am the eldest daughter of the dark lord and have his powers want to go a few rounds with me" I spat at him.