Crowed Manor

Chapter 12 – Crowded Manor

Mum had pulled me into the bathroom and pushed some products on me and I knew that she was trying to make up for lost time so I let her, "if you need anything let me know and I will find it for you" mum said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "mum can I change out of my uniform at all, because I am not comfy at all" I asked.

Mum smiled and nodded, "I believe your sister is already changed" she said to me.

I nodded and walked out of the bathroom once I was finished and over to my wardrobe to grab some clean clothes once changing into a pair of jeans and tee shirt with a pair of black biker boots and a leather jackets, I turned around to see that my Dad's pet snake was on my bed, walking over to her I held my arm out and smiled as she curled around my arm and I turned to the door again, "TAKE YOUR GODDAMN SNAKE OUT OF MY ROOM, SHE DOESN'T BELONG IN MY ROOM, NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE HER EAT YOU" I screamed.

I heard a laugh and turned around to see Faye smirking at me, "your dead meat little sister" I snapped and watched as she ran.

I chased my sister into the sitting room where everyone was sat and saw Faye on the other side. Smirking i jumped over the sofa and was able to grab Faye in time and pulled her to the floor with me and smirked as I held her down, "keep dad's pet snake to yourself, otherwise I will put her in your bed when you are sleeping" I snapped.

She laughed and I got up and walked over to dad and smiled and I passed her back to dad and smiled she hissed at him and recoiled herself around my arm: I am sorry mistress Octavia, mistress said I could stay in there : the snake said to me.

I rolled my eyes and looked down, : make sure you stay out, Hedgwig doesn't like snakes : I said to the snake.

Ron looked to me and smiled, "I forgot you could speak to snakes" Ron said to me.

I smiled and nodded and noticed that the twins had come to the manor as well and they were looking around in wonder, I looked over and smiled, "hey George, nice to see you" I said.

The Wesley twins walked over to me and smiled as they hugged me, "Fred and i are going to be going to court with you if that is okay Octavia, and I would like to say that you look just like your father, I mean I wouldn't want to argue with you" George said to me as he took in what I was wearing.

I rolled my eyes at them and smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "anytime, plus it's nice to have another set of twins to mess around with, this school is very boring you know" they said.

I rolled my eyes at them again and looked around the room and noticed that the whole Wesley family was here, I walked over to them and smiled, "do you want to go somewhere else, I am sure that you don't really believe that I am good" I snapped at them.

The shook there head sadly at me and I smiled as I sat down next to mum and noticed that Faye was stood behind me, "okay so Madame promfrey will be here in the minute and she is going to help me with the spell so we can make sure that you are safe while doing it" Severus said.

I looked up and frowned, "what do you mean safe Severus" Faye and I asked at the same time making a few people laugh.

Mum looked at us and smiled as he looked at us, "You may go down memory lane with these and we are not sure what will happen to you sweetie while the spell is going on" mum said to me.

I nodded and didn't know if I was ready for this but i knew that this was something I needed to do because I couldn't lose my family to these people, "okay but I have some rules to these" I explained.

Dad smiled and nodded, "you all need to promise me that you won't kill him because I cannot lose any family" I explained and smiled as dad nodded.

"That's fair enough hunny" dad said and the flame went and the Professor walked through.

"I have the spell here and it shouldn't have any long effects on her apart from her getting sleepy" she explained.

We all nodded and she walked over to me and smiled, "okay then Octavia, I need you to lie down on the sofa and get comfortable, Olivia maybe you can sit on the end so her head is in your lap" she asked.

Mum smiled as she walked over to me and nodded as she went to playing with my hair, "just relax baby and mummy is here" mum said to me.

I didn't say anything and closed my eyes listening as the professor started her spell...

i