Class with Umbridge

Chapter 19 - Class with Umbridge...

I looked over my aunt and noticed that she was staring at Faye and I, "Aunt Lily" Faye said making her snap out of it.

Lily looked to us and sobbed, "I am so sorry about what happened to you Oct, I didn't have time to warn my brother that you were with me and I am the reason that you have been hurt. I hope my brother will forgive me" she said to me.

I smiled and took a hold of Faye's hand, "don't worry Aunt Lily, it isn't your fault and I am sure that dad knows this. Plus I am so sorry to do this to you, but I have class and it is the ministry that are here. Don't want to piss them off" I said smiling and got up from my chair in the Severus's room and left for the class I didn't really want to go to.

I knew that Faye was worried about me and to be honest I didn't blame her, I couldn't control my magic and always needed someone to calm me down and I was getting sick and tired of it. Noticing that we have had got to class I walked in and sat down at the back of the class and slid down my chair so I wouldn't be asked anything, I noticed that I was being stared at and looked up to see that Draco looked worried about me and sat down grabbing my hand, "are you okay, because you look like you're ready to snap at something or someone" he asked me.

I looked up and smiled, "I'll be fine Dray" I said to him.

He went to answer my question when a small woman walked in with a lot of pink on, I frowned and turned to Faye, "how can someone at the ministry were so much pink" I moaned at them.

Dray and Faye snorted and I noticed that we were being stared at by Umbridge, "if you don't mind I would like to start my class now" she said to me.

I rolled my eyes and waved my hand out in front of me for her to continue but instead the tables and chairs all flew to the side, "shit" I said.

Umbridge turned to me and smiled, "Detention Miss Riddle, in my office after class" she screamed at me.

I nodded and sat back down on the chair and noticed that everyone was still staring at me, "quite staring otherwise you will not like the outcome of this" Faye growled.

I smirked as everyone else turned their attention back to the lesson as Umbridge was going on about the founder of the ministry and what it is that they provide and to be honest I couldn't really care as anything I wanted to know I could ask my uncle Lucius. I turned my attention to Faye and smirked, "don't think that she realises that it is our families that control the ministry" I said to her.

She smirked and shook her head, "do you want me to tell Uncle Sev you're going to be late as she is a cow" Faye asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "yeah please, due to it being Friday as well, I think that we are going to pretend that we are staying with uncle Sev, but we will be going home" I explained.

She smiled and nodded, "it would be nice to see them again, plus it would be nice for Aunt Lily and Caden to meet the rest of our family" Faye explained.

I smiled and nodded; "yeah" I said and tuned out the rest of the class.

I watched as the class left and Faye said that she and Draco would wait for me till I had finished, nodding I walked over to Umbridge and noticed that she looked smug, "now then, I believe that you will be doing some line for me Miss Riddle" she said to me.

I nodded and grabbed my quill and she stopped me, "nope you're going to use one of mine child" she said to me.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the desk in front of me and grabbed the parchment from the stack and turned to Umbridge, "ink" I asked.

She smiled and shook her head, "it is spelled for the ink to come out itself" she said to me.

I nodded and grabbed the parchment and looked up, "and how many line will I be writing tonight" I asked.

She smirked and I knew that I didn't like that look, "let's say until the message of, 'Wand less magic is known for Dark Witches and Wizards and I will no longer use it' sinks in Miss Riddle" she said to me.

I rolled my eyes and looked down to the parchment and began to write what she had told me, knowing that I was going to be there for a long time as I didn't believe that this was right for me being the daughter of Tom Riddle, I felt some burning and looked down to see that what I was writing was beginning to show up on my hand and it was painful, growling at my writing I looked up and saw she was smiling at me, "is there a problem Miss Riddle" she asked me.

I shook my head and decided to leave it as sooner or later the ministry would begin to look into these things and I didn't want to cause any more trouble for my parents, I knew what could be waiting if I was to be sent back to the Dursley's and I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be sent away. It wasn't until the pain got bad that I turned to Umbridge and smiled, "I believe that the message has sunk in" I explained and noticed that she smiled.

"You are free to leave miss riddle, and next time do not do that again" she said to me.

I nodded and walked out of the classroom with my hands crossed around my chest and frowned as Dray and Faye looked at me, "bad was it" Dray asked me.

I smiled and shook my head, "nah she's just a bitch" I lied to them about what she made me do.

They nodded and we walked down to the dungeons and noticed that Sev was outside waiting for us, "come on then you three, Oct I want a word with you as well please" Sev said to me.

I nodded and smiled as Faye and Draco walked through the fire to our manor and Severus turned to me, "what happened with Umbridge Oct" Severus asked me.

I looked up and shook my head, "I lost control of my magic again and well she gave me detention for it" I said to him.

He nodded and I noticed that he was looking me over and smiled, "okay then, we are going to introduce Caden to the rest of the family, your aunt and uncle are also there including Lily. Once again Oct I am grateful to you for getting her and finding out she was alive" Severus said to me.

I nodded and walked over to the fireplace, "Riddle Manor" I said and walked through the green flames.

w