Past has come to the present

Chapter 21 – Past has come to the present...

I decided that I was going to have to tell them the truth and turned to everyone in the room, "I will tell you what happened in my past, but I need you to not say anything because if I stop I won't be able to start again, I don't mind answering some questions but I need to be able to get through with this" I explained.

Severus walked over to me and smiled, "okay we will do this your way, but I need you to let me put a charm on you so your magic doesn't react to this because I have a feeling that this manor won't be standing when you have finished" Severus said to me.

I nodded and watched as he took out his want and muttered some spell, smiling he turned to me, "okay so your magical core is high and I have only be able to cover half of it, so I need you to keep yourself calm" he explained.

I smiled and turned to the rest of the family, "this isn't going to be easy for you to hear and I am sure that dad is going to want to kill them when I am finished, but I need you to understand that I cannot lose any more family" I said to them.

Dad nodded and walked over to me, "so how about we do this together, you take my hand and I will keep you calm and you can do the same for me" dad said.

I smiled and nodded, "sounds like a plan" I said to him.

Dad sat down on the arm chair and pulled me down into his lap and smiled at me, "go on then princess" dad said.

I nodded and turned to the other, grabbing a hold of my father's hand, "I don't remember much from when I was taken from you but I can remember little things that before didn't make any sense until now, I remember Lily telling me that I would go home when she would be able to get away, but there was something different about her, she was always crying" I explained.

Dad smiled and took a hold of me, "go on, I know we know the next part, but I think that you need to say it" dad said to me.

I nodded, "I can't remember what happened completely but I can remember that Lily had put me upstairs because of someone coming over and I can remember that I could hear voices downstairs, I believe that Lily was arguing with James, I remember shouting and someone telling lily to run but there was a bright green light coming for me, god I don't even think I cried" I said looking to my father.

I watched as my father shook his head, "I don't remember much of that night, I remember that I was told by someone in the inner circle that the potter kid would be my downfall, I was so angry that everything was over this child and what it would do to me and I couldn't find my twins, I was so worried that I wouldn't see you again. I didn't mean to hurt you princess" dad said to me.

I smiled and shook my head, "to be honest I don't think it was you because I don't remember seeing you, now that I think about it the man who threw that spell at me didn't look anything like you dad" I said.

People looked confused and our mother smiled, "we can have this conversation later, sweetie you need to get this out" she said to me.

I nodded and looked over to see that my father looked broken, I kissed his cheek and smiled as he looked to me, "we will find out what happened to you princess" dad said and I turned to the others and took a deep breath.

I smiled as I took a deep breath and opened my heart of all the hard times "as the years went on with the Dursley's from the first time that they left me with them there weren't very nice to me, from a young age they would make me clean, cook, make sure that the laundry was done and that was only a small bit of it, I had to clean the house in a certain time frame and if I didn't get it done in time well it is safe to say that I would be hit. I wasn't allowed outside unless it was to do the gardening or mow the lawn and well I lived in the cupboard under the stairs for the first eleven years of my life, it wasn't until the Hogwarts letter I received that I got the second bedroom that was Dudley's play room" I explained.