Back to the present...

Chapter 29 – Back to the present...

I was held in place as Draco looked to his younger father and smiled, "we are in good hands with uncle Tom and Uncle Sev" Draco said.

Lucius smiled and walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "I look forward to meeting you when you're born and I promise that I will keep your father and uncle in line" Lucius said to me.

I laughed and nodded, "I am sure you will, but don't beat all the fun out of dear old dad" I said to him.

I heard a snort and turned to see that dad and uncle Sev were staring at me, "we can be fun" they said together.

Faye walked over to me and I couldn't have laughed more, "sure you are, I mean the scary potions master and the big bad" Faye said giggling.

I smiled and dad walked over to us and wrapped his arms around our shoulders, "I am sure that you two can bring the fun sides of us out, and I am sure that you can get your aunts and uncle Lucius to have some fun as well" he said to us.

We smiled and nodded, "right well we are going to leave before the idiot headmaster comes and sees us older, have a nice last couple of years here" dad said and took a hold of my hands, I noticed that uncle Sev had Faye's and Draco's and smiled, "let's go home" he said to us.

We nodded and I waved goodbye to the others and smiled as there was a bright light and then we were back in the Slytherin dorms, dad quickly put his glamour on and turned to me, "come with me, we need to get going" dad explained.

I nodded and noticed that Sev had left with Faye and Draco and I couldn't help the panicked feeling I was getting, I felt hands on my shoulders and noticed that dad took my hand, "together" he said to me.

I nodded and we walked into the headmasters room and noticed that Professor McGonagall was looking at me and smiled, "I know your scared of this and I wish that I would have been able to stop Albus from killing your father, but I have seen that you have your step father and I hope that you will be able to forgive the school for something we had no idea of" she said to me.

I smiled and walked over to her, "you were a good teacher and mentor to me when I came here, before you get my forgiveness, was it because I was the girl that the world was speaking about or because you wanted to protect me" I asked.

She smiled and walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "because I wanted to protect you, I didn't know that you were a riddle at the time but that hasn't changed because you are now in Slytherin" she said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "you're forgiven, but I don't want to be hurt anymore" I said to her.

She nodded and walked over to the fireplace and threw the power in "Ministry of Magic" she said and walked through the flames, I took a handful of power and dad walked over to me and smiled, we walked over to the fireplace and said the same thing, as I walked through the flames I came out on the other side to my mother catching me, "mum" I said and smiled.

---

Sorry for the short chapter, it was really just a filler for the next chapter :)

hope you are enjoying the story :)