I have a plan...

Chapter 17 – I have a plan...

I walked into the class that uncle Sev was teaching and noticed that it was first years, smirking I walked up to the office and knocked on the door, "Enter" Sev said.

I walked in and he looked up and smiled "Oct what can I do for you, and shouldn't you be in class" he asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "yeah but Faye said that Albus has been lying to the teachers here about your time here with dad and the others and I have a feeling that is something else that he has been lying about but I need something from you first" I asked.

Severus looked at me and I turned to him, "please trust me uncle Sev, I promise that it will be good in the end" I explained.

Sev nodded and passed me a potion, "I didn't need to know what you needed, I can see it in your eyes hunny, please don't do anything bad and don't get caught" Sev said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "I won't" I said and turned around walking out of office and sneering at the first year Gryffindor's, "smash them with everything you have guys, remember that we have the right to be the worst house around" I said and turned to the Gryffindor's making my eyes turn red making them scream, "Miss Riddle, thank you" Sev said and I smiled as I turned to him, "thanks uncle Sev" I said and walked out.

I walked down the corridor and noticed that Ginny ran over to me, "hey Octavia" she said to me.

I looked to her and laughed, "Keep walking Weasley, I don't want you to be seen here" I said

She looked hurt and I turned around to her, "remember this Weasley, I am not and ever will be your friend. I don't need you or anyone else" I snarled at her.

She backed up and from me and wiped her eyes, "your evil, and I hate you" she whispered.

I smirked; "of course I am" I said and turned around walking down the corridor towards the headmaster's office.

I opened the door and noticed that he was speaking to McGonagall, "Miss Riddle you need to leave and remember that you are a student here" she snapped at me.

I turned to her and smiled, "I just want to as something from the headmaster, and depending on the answer you can have your way and expel me" I said looking at her.

She smiled and nodded, "fine but depending on the answer to this question that the headmaster gives you will be my reasoning on if you are going to get expelled or not" she explained to me.

I nodded, "that is fine, but please you must please remember that once I use to be your student, that hasn't changed because I have become a Riddle" I explained and noticed that the headmaster was drinking some coffee.

I muttered a small spell to make the potion go into his drink and smiled as the headmaster looked at me, "stop muttering stupid child" he snapped.

"Albus" McGonagall snapped.

I watched as he took a drink of the coffee and turned to me, "now what did you ask me" he asked.

"I said, what happened to Lily potter on the night that my dead father killed her" I asked.

McGonagall turned to me to answer but it was albus that spoke, "nothing happened, I took her out and that brat she got pregnant with from that stupid Severus, she is in hiding because she will ruin all my plans" albus spat out.

I smirked and turned to McGonagall, "looks like I keep my space at the school and I will be going to get my aunt lily" I snapped and focused on Lily to find.

I opened my eyes when I noticed that I was elsewhere and saw that a woman with long red hair holding a girl around my age behind her, "who the hell are you" she snapped at me.

I smiled at her and pulled my hair out of the pony tail and smiled as she gasped, "Octavia" she said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "hey aunt Lily" I said and wrapped my arms around her.