Back to Class...

Chapter 16 – Back to Class...

Our father walked out of one of the guest bedrooms as Sev always said that he didn't need a room here, I knew that dad just always said that it was a room but turned it to his room when he would come here, I turned my head from where I was playing wizards chess with Draco and smirked as I was winning, "Dam Oct you're really good at this" Draco said to me.

I laughed and looked over, "Faye and I had to play a big game of this when we needed to get the philosophers stone from under that big three head dog back in our first year in Hogwarts" I explained.

Dad snapped his head over to Faye and I and frowned, "where is it now" he asked me.

I smirked and turned to him pulling a stone from my pocket, "took it from Dumbledore's office when he asked for us to come up, saying that mother wanted to speak about some things" I said passing the stone over.

I didn't really know why I had taken it back, but once I realised that or father was the Dark Lord himself something's that I had done made more sense and I believed that it wasn't only going to be me that would change over these next couple of years, dad laughed and took a hold of it and smirked, "well looks like we have something from his office to try and fight him when the time comes" dad said and waved his hand as the stone disappeared.

I smirked and turned to dad as I wanted to practice my wand less magic, "dad could you help me control my wand less magic as I don't want to hurt people for no reason" I explained.

Dad smiled and nodded, "of course baby, I don't mind showing you these things, but you need to go back to school. Maybe you can come back her in the evening with you sister, as we also need to teach you both some other things as well" dad said looking to Lucius, "maybe we can use the chamber of secrets in the tunnels of the castle." I said to him.

Draco looked over to me and laughed, "It was you that opened it" Draco said to me.

I shook my head, "no that was Ginny, she has some diary that helped her get into the chamber, she was the one controlling the basilisk under there, it wasn't until I got there that I was the one commanding the basilisk to leave her alone, that it left. Haven't heard a peep out of it since" I explained.

Draco nodded and I noticed that he looked worried, "the basilisk only responds to me know dray, so no one can control including Dumbledore, I don't even think that the basilisk would listen to dad" I said being honest.

Dad smiled and walked over to me, "I'm proud of you, I now that you have my gift for parsoltongue" he said and I smiled.

I smiled and nodded, "thanks, I found out about being able to speak to snakes when I was taken to the Zoo for Dudley's birthday, he was banging on the glass trying to get the snake to speak to him, it wasn't until he left that I leant on the side and said that he was an idiot that the snake looked at me. I thought that it was just a one off when she began to speak to me and explained that she didn't like it there, Dudley then noticed this and pushed me down to the floor. It was then I got pissed at once again being pushed to the floor that my magic made the glass of the snake pit disappear, Dudley fell in and then the snake got out, I remember that she said thanks and went to scaring the people of the zoo. It was one of the good memories I have of my childhood as Dudley was the stuck in the glass pen, Vernon got so mad at me for that" I said trailing off from the story.

Draco walked over to me and smiled, "was that a few days before I saw you in Diagon alley" he asked me.

I looked to him and frowned, "how the hell did you know that dray" I asked.