Medical reports

Chapter 11 – Medical Reports

When I realised that this was my father and I noticed that mother was smiling at me I knew that this was going to be about my past, I tried to leave but dad caught my hand and smiled, "I know this is sudden but you have your friends and family around you and your mother would like it if maybe your sister and you would maybe give me a chance" dad said pretending that he was trying to get me to trust him.

I nodded my head and turned to Faye noticing that she too was quiet and I didn't even notice that we had walked into the upper level of the headmasters office where my mother was sat with Molly Weasley of all people comforting her, I growled and went to move when I had someone hold me back, I turned around and noticed that it was my father and I turned to him, "let me go, she has to pay for what she said to me" I snapped.

Molly walked over to me and smiled which made me stop, "I do apologise about what I said to you when we saw you in the leaky cauldron I did not mean to upset you, you see I was lead to believe that your father was alive, but seeing that your mother is with this man and moving on from him I think that maybe you can become a different person" Molly said to me.

Faye snorted and crossed her arms as she leant against the wall of office, "you caused my sister pain Molly, after everything that you now about her and what those muggles did to her, I don't want you near her" Faye snapped and turned our father and smiled, "I don't think I am staying here, mum I will be in the great hall" she said and walked out.

I smiled at her as she walked out with a smirk on her face, I turned around and noticed that our mother had some papers with her and passed it to me, "the Dursley's are saying that your lying about the abuse that happened to you when you were in there care and asking that you prove this" mum said to me.

I frowned and turned to see that Dumbledore was still in the office and I didn't really want to speak about this in front of him but I knew that he would leave if I asked him to help me, "Sir, I mean you are the only person here that can admit to them abusing me, and I am sure that you can tell the ministry where the money had come from that paid them to make sure that I would come to school broken each year" I explained.

Dumbledore looked worried and turned to my mother and shook his head, "sorry I don't know anything about what happened to her when she was with her family, I believed that she was not in any danger" he lied to my parents.

I really wanted to kill him but knew that I couldn't as I would be in a lot of trouble, I nodded and smiled, "okay then professor, thank you for letting me know that my mother is here, you may go back to work if you wish" I said and watched as he nodded and walked away.

I turned to my mother and smirked as she turned to the Weasley's and smiled, "good guy is he" was all mother said and that was when I noticed that Severus walked into the office and smiled at me, "Octavia I need you to come with me and have a chat, I've spoken to your mother and she has said that we can do this, but only with your permission" Severus said to me.

I nodded and he took me to the other side and smiled, "I wish to perform a spell that will tell us everything that the Dursley's have done to you through the years of you being with them and this will come out of paper which will be for different ages depending on when this was done for you, due to you being a riddle and a magical being this has been confirmed to be done in the ministry of magic due to Petunia being on your Lily's side and could produce a magical offspring" Severus explained to me.

I nodded and Severus smiled, "also you have been asked to come to the stand and tell them in your own words what has happened to you there and also what has happened since you have started Hogwarts as I know that you have been in the chamber below the castle and also found the philosopher's stone as well" Severus said to me.