Caden meets the Family

Chapter 20 -Caden meets the Family...

I walked through the manor and noticed that my mother and father was fussing over Lily and Caden, I rolled my eyes and walked past them into my bedroom and closed the door, pulling my hand out of my pocket I frowned at the words, she has used dark objects on me.

Tom's POV

I watched as my eldest daughter came through the floo and looked over as she walked into her bedroom, I noticed that Faye looked worried and I turned to my youngest, "Faye what happened, she seems upset" I asked.

Faye looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, "she has been like this since getting Aunt Lily, and she seems to be pulling away from us. Plus the detention with Umbridge she has become worst" she explained to me.

I looked confused and she smiled, "we were in class with Umbridge and well Oct didn't really want to be there something was eating at her. Well once Umbridge walked in she was in bright pink and made Oct comment about it, anyway Umbridge asked if she could continue with the class and Oct only put her hand out in front of her but her magic moved everything to the side, dad she was looked at like she was the most evil person in the world and said that she had detention with her" Faye explained to me.

I nodded and turned to my wife, I am going to have a chat with her, I will be back in a bit. Why don't you show Caden around the manor" I explained and walked in the direction of my daughter to have a chat with her.

Octavia's POV

I looked down to my hand and couldn't believe that I had let this woman do this, I mean normally I would have bit back and told her to get lost, but since getting aunt lily and seeing that she was alive it made me hate her for no reason, I knew that I was being stupid but it was my head that was playing these thoughts in my head. There was a knock at the door and I walked over to it opening it to see my father stood there with a smile on his face, "Oct baby what's wrong" dad asked me.

I looked at him and smiled, "nothing just a bad day at school is all dad" I said to him.

Dad looked at me and smirked, "yes your sister mentioned the detention with Umbridge" dad said to me.

I nodded and went to turn back around when I gently grabbed my hand from my pocket, "Octavia" he said to me.

I looked up and couldn't help the tears to come to my eyes, "please just leave me alone, I don't want to speak about this" I said to him.

Dad smiled, "oct you need to speak about this baby, its eating you up" dad said.

I turned to him and growled, "I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT IT, SO LEAVE" I shouted and my magic reacted and pushed him out of the door.

"OCTAVIA LILITH RIDDLE, YOU DO NOT USE YOUR MAGIC AGAINST ME" dad yelled at me.

I don't what came over me but I had enough of everything, all the abuse and the lying and everything that had happened to me throughout the time I was a child and everything else, I realised the magic in me and growled at my father, "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK AND I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" I snapped.

Faye's POV

I looked over to my aunt and smiled as it was the first time that I got to see my uncle Severus smiled a real smile, I walked over to Caden and smiled as she ran over to me, "thank you Oct for helping mum and I get out of there, I didn't like James" she said to me.

I chuckled and bent down, "I'm not Oct, my name is Faye and Octavia is my twin sister. But I hope to get to know you" I said to her.

She looked confused and turned to uncle Sev, "but she looks like Oct" she said.