Find out a part of the past Part 2...

Chapter 28 – Find out a part of the past Part 2...

I looked down to the cauldron and smirked as it was perfect, I noticed that so was Faye's and Draco's which made the professor confused, "but how" he asked.

I looked to him and smiled, "our father and uncle tutors us in the holidays, as we come from a very powerful pureblood family our parents, my father wants to make sure that we are able to be protected at all times" I explained.

He smiled and looked over to me, "this war does scare us all doesn't it and I do not think that this is going to end anytime soon" he explained to me.

I looked to him and smiled, "of course professor" I said as I knew that this war was going to end soon.

He smiled and walked around the rest of the class and I noticed that my father was looking at me, "ehh...what" he said.

I laughed and shook my head, "don't worry about things that you don't need to know about yet dad" I whispered to him.

He nodded and I turned to Draco as the professor said that the class had finished, "I'm hungry Dray, let's go find food" I said and we walked into great hall with our parents following behind us,

I noticed that we had Lily, Sirius and Remus join us and smiled as they looked at us, "so then what is it like in the future" Sirius asked.

I smiled and piled my plate with food and turned to Remus, "boring" I said and looked down to the plate and smiled as I was halfway through my plate.

Faye laughed and turned to Remus, "nothing really has changed much, Hogwarts is still the same apart from the teachers, the only ones still there is Dumbledore and McGonagall. We normally always have a new teacher for DADA which makes me laugh as the new teacher is well you" Faye said looking to Remus.

He looked confused and turned to Draco, "I teach" he asked.

I laughed and nodded, "yep along with Sirius and Severus" Draco said.

Dad laughed and turned to Severus, "looks like you are going to get a teaching job" dad said sniggering into his cup.

I rolled my eyes and looked to Faye, "shows that they have grown up, I don't think I have ever seen dad joke around with Severus" I said to her.

She nodded and noticed that dad and Severus were bickering, "wow and people say that we bicker a lot" I said to Faye.

She laughed and turned to me, "well I think that I am going to go to the library" Faye said to me.

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously how can we be related" I asked.

She smiled and walked over to me and patted my shoulder, "remember I have our mothers brains and like to read and learn, you my dear sister are like our father and bite first when talk" she said to me.

I smirked as she walked off, "at least I can have some fun" I shouted as she walked out of the great hall,

I noticed that I was being looked at and smiled, "she really does like books; you are going to have to pull her away so she doesn't miss her next class. It has happened before" I said smiling.

Our mother nodded and turned to our father, "tom I am going to go to her, make sure that she makes her next class, try and keep our other daughter in line" she said.

I pouted and she smiled, "your father's pout doesn't work on me, I don't think yours is going to" she said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "were see" I said.