Our new Sensei

When Team Seven gets to the roof, our sensei instructs us to sit down.

"Now," he says, "Start by introducing yourselves."

"Introducing ourselves?" Sakura asks.

"Yes," He answers, "You know, things like your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future."

"Okay," I say, "You go first."

"Me?" our sensei asks.

"Yes, you," I reply.

"OK " he says, "My name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes..........that's none of you business. My dreams of the future............Never thought about that. and my hobbies.........well......I have a lot of hobbies." The three of us sweatdrop.

"That wasn't helpful at all," Sakura says to me.

"All he told us was his name," I nod in agreement. Kakashi points to Naruto.

"You start."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki," Naruto says, "I like instant ramen in a cup, and ichiraku ramen. I don't like how you have to wait the three minutes to eat it. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my dream is to become the next Hokage! That way people will stop disrespecting me, and look up to me!" After Naruto, it was Sakura's turn.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes......." She looks at Sasuke and starts blushing, "Eeeeee! My hobbies.........."

She turns even redder. Stalking Sasuke. I think, and roll my eyes.

"My dreams...........eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"And do you have any dislikes?" Kakashi asks.

"NARUTO!" Sakura immediately screams. Naruto glances dejectedly at her. I sweatdrop.

Then it was my turn.

"My name is Emiko Shihio, but please call me Emi. I like being outdoors and I dislike when people are being disrespectful to others." Sakura. I think to myself.

"My hobbies are reading, writing, listening to music, and drawing. My dream is to surpass someone....someone important to me. Not only that, but to become the greatest shinobi this village has ever seen!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V

"....................To be the greatest Shinobi this village has ever seen!" Emi finishes. I look at her. If this person is important to her, I think, Then why does she need to surpass them? It doesn't make sense. She must've noticed I was looking at her, because she was looking at me and our gazes locked. I look away.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha," I start, "I dislike a lot of things, and like only one person. This dream isn't a dream, because I will make it a reality. I am going to kill a certain someone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: again sorry for the cliff-hanger. So. Sasuke's starting to question a few things. Don't worry, Sasuke! You'll find out who Emi's "Important person" is soon! :):):)