Ambush

~Emi's P.O.V~

We were walking for quite some time. Me and Sasuke were still holding hands, much to Sakura's horror. I take a deep breath, and let it out.

"This is nice," I say to Sasuke.

"We're just walking, and everything's quiet," He hnn's. I sweatdrop. Wow. I think. Just ignore me, will you. I look at him. Damn. He's hot. I mentally slap myself. Emi what are you saying? Well, I'm just saying he's hot..........No! you can't think like that. But........No! why? I already admitted to myself that I'm in love with him. besides, I can't stop thinking about him. It was true. Sasuke was always on my mind whenever I'm alone. He was in my dreams, my thoughts. It's like my life had a missing piece. my world had nothing. Then Sasuke came along and...........and brightened my world. my world became revolved around HIM! When I get my next chance, I will confess my love, my feelings for him. I will make sure Sasuke knows about my feelings for him. I NEED to.

I notice a puddle of water, and Look at Kakashi. He nods. So, he noticed too. Good. I hear something rustle in the bushes, and freeze. I search with my eyes.

"Emi?" Sasuke asks, "You alright? What's wrong?" I must not worry him.

"Nothing's wrong!" I lie, "Everything's okay. I'm alright." I feign a smile. Sasuke looks unconvinced. Suddenly, two long chains come out of nowhere, and hit Kakashi. He get's ripped apart.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Sakura screams.

"Relax," I say, "It was a replacement jutsu." I stiffen, and look around.

"WATCH OUT!" I scream. Suddenly the same two chains came out of nowhere. Sasuke throws a shuriken and it sticks one of the chains to a tree. I throw a kunai and the poind goes through the hole on the shireken. I look at Sasuke, and nod. He nods back. The two guys finally show themselves. One manages to stab me in the back of my thigh, and I cry out in pain. I grit my teeth and endure the pain. The other goes to attack me, I manage to dodge his attack, landing on the ground on my feet, and wince. "Well, well, well," he grins, "If it isn't The Phoenix Princess."

"So, you've heard of me," I pant, "I'm flattered."

"Use your Phoenixes!" the guy orders.

"If I must," I say, Making a hand sign, "Summoning Jutsu! I need your help, Aliceah!" She appears inside a ball of orange light.

"What do you need help with, m'lady?" She asks.

"I need you to help me take these guys out," I instruct.

"Alright," she says, making a hand sign. I copy her.

"Fire style!" We say together, "Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Small balls of fire come hurling at the enemy. They fall to the ground. I sink to my knees, panting and exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: another chapter done. YAY! Remember, if you have any idea's for what to do for the story, message me. The next chapter will be a filler. (Mostly because I need to think of the chapter that goes with the storyline.) Sorry for the inconvenience. Bye!! ;) ;) :3 ;3