Training

~Emi's P.O.V~

​​I'm surrounded by darkness. Where am I? I think. Am....I.....dead? I feel....warm. Am I supposed to feel warm? I slowly open my eyes, to see that I'm in a bedroom. I look to my left, and see Sasuke who is asleep, sitting on the chair next to my bed. His left hand is on the bed, open. I pick his hand up, and lace my fingers through his. Sasuke opens his eyes. So he wasn't asleep after all. "Emi." He says, looking relieved. "You're okay!" I nod, and sit up slowly. He carefully pulls me into an embrace. "I was so worried." He says.

"I'm going to be ok now Sasuke." I say.

"Of course you will." he replies. "You have to." I bury my face into his chest, and breath in his scent. Behind us, someone clears his throat. Me and Sasuke look to see Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura behind us.

"If you two love-birds are done," Kakashi says, "We can begin."

"Yeah!" Naruto says, pumping his fist up. Sakkura looks at me with a jealous expression. What's her deal? I wonder. I shrug, and try to stand up, but can't. I feel Sasuke's arms around me, to help out. I steady myself and wrap my arm around his shoulder.

We make our way into the forest. "Today you'll be learning to climb trees." Kakashi tells us.

"Anyone can climb a tree." Sakura says.

"You'll be doing this, with your feet only." he explains. He continues explaining the training, then says, "Let me demonstrate." Kakashi does, climbing the tree. I go to take my turn, but Kakashi stops me.

"This isn't something for you." he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because, you can already control your chakra." He says. "Besides you're still wounded." I sit on the ground with a sigh.

"You win." I say, a little upset. "I'll sit here and watch instead. I'll watch them fail miserably."

"I just don't want you to over work yourself." Kakashi says. I nod in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: another chapter done! You've probably been wondering when is Sasuke going to confess to Emi?? *cough* next chap. *cough*

have a great day to you all!!!