Live from The Forest of DEATH!

~Emi's P.O.V~

We were standing outside near a forest that looked strangely familiar. This is the 44th battle training ground! The 2nd Exam will be HERE!? No! The Forest of Death is a dangerous place! Why would she.........I start panicking thinking of all the danger.

I feet felt rooted to the spot, petrified with fear. I have bad memories of this place.

I gulp, beads of sweat drip down my face. I'm trembling. Sasuke notices my sudden change. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer.

"Hey," he whispers. "It's okay...I won't let anything happen to you, okay?" I slowly nod. He kisses my temple, and continues holding me close.

I notice Sakura is glaring daggers at me, but she is also keeping her distance. Anko is talking about the evil things in there. I don't pay attention. I already know what's out there.....I sit on the ground, leaning my head against Sasuke's legs. He starts playing with my hair and he eventually sits down behind me.

I lay my head in his lap, glad that I'm wearing my tank-top and leggings. Suddenly, I notice a square box following Naruto. I raise my eyebrow.

"Alright, enough." He says. "That's the worst disguise ever!" the box explodes, reveling three kids. One of them is Konohamaru, who starts talking about an interview.

"Interview?" Naruto asks.

"Yeah!" Konohamaru says. "With you boss!"

"Alright!" Naruto exclaims.

He starts talking about the team and stuff like that. I wasn't paying attention. Soon, the three kids were walking towards us. I sit up and move so that I'm next to Sasuke.

"Hi!" The girl greets. "I'm Moegi! and these two are-"

"C..careful Moegi!" Konohamaru says. "She's the girl we need to be weary of!" I shoot a hurt look at them, and then look away dejected. Sasuke pulls me closer to himself.

"Anyway......" Sasuke says, gesturing for them to continue.

"Oh...right!" Konohamaru says. "Umm.....Emi, what do you think of the Pinkette?"

"Well.." I say, glancing up. "She hates me. She thinks she's smart, but if she was she'd leave me alone. We were on a mission, and all she did the entire time was stand there while me, Sasuke and Naruto risked our lives to protect our escort. That and hurt me."

"How so?" Moegi asks.

"She stabbed me so hard, She broke my arm. Luckily, that's all she did." I wince as I unwrap the bandage on my shoulder.

"The three kids take a step back.

"Wow....." she says. I nod, wrapping it up again.

"So what do you think about boss and Sakura's relationship?" She asks.

I shout loud enough so that Sakura can hear. "SAKUNARU ALL THE WAY!" Then in a normal tone, "Mostly because Naruto is the only person Sakura will get." Sasuke rolls his eyes, but lets out a snort of laughter. Sakura storms over, and grabs the collar of my shirt.

"How dare you!" she spats. "You bitch! I hate you!"

"Its true though." I say. "Sasuke will never love you! You know that! Why don't you accept it already!"

Slap!

A sharp pain blossoms across my face. I wince, but don't back down.

Sakura pushes me to the ground and storms off. Unfortunately, I land on my bad arm.

"Ahh!" I yell, grabbing my arm. "Shit!" I pant a bit. Sasuke is by my side in an instant.

"You okay?" He says in worry. I move my arm a bit, and nod.

"Hai......I can still move it."

"Good." He says, glaring daggers into the back of Sakura's head.

"Sasuke don't do anything rash." I say. "I don't want you to get into trouble!"

"I won't" He mutters.

Soon, We're at the gate. I'm carrying our Heaven Scroll. I can tell Sakura's glaring at me, but i don't pay any attention. The gate opens, and we walk in a little.

"Alright guys!" I say. "Lets do this!" They all nod. Sakura reluctantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay! We finally got this chapter done! only one more before the end of the book. Don't be sad tho. Another is coming out after this one!

Also: comment #LetsStartAWar and which ship is the best, Italise? ( Itachi x Elise) or, SasuEmi? (Sasuke x Emi)

Till next time!