Zabuza and Haku's Defeat

~Emi's P.O.V~

I stared in shock as Sasuke falls to the ground. Oh, Sasuke. I think. Thank you. you realized i wouldn't have any time to dodge, so you protected me by taking the needles to the back instead.

I drop to the ground beside him. I cradle him in my arms. "Are you alright, Emi?" Sasuke asks.

"Don't worry about me." I say, shaking my head. "You're worse off then I am at the moment. Why did you protect me like that? I could have taken the hit. You know that." I start removing the needles one by one.

"I couldn't bare to see you get hurt again. You've gotten hurt so many times these last few days. I couldn't stand by and watch you take the needles. " with that, he blacks out.

"Sasuke!" I say. "Sasuke! wake up! please!" Suddenly something snapped. I stand up, and turn to Haku. "Sasuke was the only person I had left!" I say. "How dare you take him, from me! Summoning Jutsu: Aliceah!" She appears in a ball of flame colored light.

"Yes m'lady?" She asks.

"Think you could help me melt these Mirrors?" I reply She nods, and the two of us do hand signs.

"Fire Release: Phoinix Flower Jutsu!" The two of us yell. We melt the mirrors, and Haku is revealed. "Fire Ball Jutsu!" I yell, taking him out. Kakashi finishes Zabuza off.

I run back to Sasuke's lifeless form, and start healing his wounds. "Sasuke." I say. "Come on. Wake up. Please wake up. I need you!" I lay my head on his chest, and cry.

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

I wake up to feel Emi's head on my chest. I place my hand on her head, and run my fingers through her hair.

She looks at me with a mix of joy, and relief. "Sasuke." She says. "You're okay!" I sit up, and envelop her into a tight embrace.

I kiss her. She responds by wrapping her arms around my neck, and making the kiss more passionate. I knew everyone was watching, i just didn't care. I love her, and they know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: another chapter done! It took a longer bit of time, mostly bc I was planing on how to end it. Team 7 will (finally) be going back to Konoha in the next chapter! Yay! There they will face the Chunin Exams. Will Sakura participate? Or will she drop out? This fan fic is not over yet! I'm thinking on leaving off after the first part of the exams, so that the 2nd book can begin with the Forest of Death Challenge. And from there go. Onto the preliminary rounds then the 3rd part of the exam.